Spoiler Let's talk: Konahrik

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dentred

Dancer/ Artist
As I'm sure many of you know, Konahrik is the 9th dragon priest mask; (unless you take into consideration the wooden mask) however, I want to talk about the ability.

I'm interested to know your experiences with Konahrik: times conjured a dragon priest, certain details regarded as to how it summoned (e.g. how low was your health in terms of percentage. 15%-1%), and if you've conjured 2 dragon priests simultaneously.

I've experimented with the Konahrik with companions and alone in caves. The companions seem to conjure up the dragon priests commonly in the first 1-5 tries. (Not sure why) I, on the other-hand, had a stroke of beginner's serendipity. I summoned a dragon priest within the first use of its ability.

Ever since my first conjuration, (first and only, actually) I've activated Konahrik's ability at least 1,000 times over, but to no avail. I'm really curious as to the percentage the dragon priest can be conjured. To me it seems like it could be below 1%.

Many would argue that Konahrik isn't worth it, and I can certainly see why; however, if you take into consideration the conjuring of a PERMANENT dragon priest, I'm sure you might want to look into it a little more.

I have succeeded in conjuring a permanent dragon priest, but this thread is to determine the percentage to conjure a dragon priest and to discover if 2 can be simultaneously summoned by the mask's ability. Also, I would like to spread this information to all 360 and PS3 players who, sadly, don't have console commands.

(It would be nice if Bethesda were to increase the odds of conjuring dragon priests by Konahrik's ability, though. That would certainly help a lot.)

Dentred

Dancer/ Artist
Bump.

Experimenting for hours and I'm still trying to figure out if two dragon priests can be conjured simultaneously. A little help would be nice.

Thanks in advance.

Dentred

Dancer/ Artist
Okay, I would like to share my discoveries with Konahrik and dragon priests. Here's a list:

1. The chance of conjuring a dragon priest with Konahrik's ability is about 5%-10%.

2. Dragon priests DO NOT regenerate health and CANNOT be healed, even with expert spells, although it does appear to look like it has been healed.

3. I've come to the conclusion that two dragon priests CANNOT be conjured simultaneously with the mask's effect. Even if one were to use two different Konahrik masks (armor duplication glitch). I would, however, love if anyone can prove me wrong on this note.

4. Lastly, just for anyone who isn't aware of the conjured dragon priest's abilities:
  • Can use Incineration, Icy spear, and Thunderbolt. Including all elemental cloaks. (All expert level destruction spells)
  • Can conjure up ONE storm atronach, or reanimate ONE powerful dead body.
  • And he glides! (Simple knowledge but it looks pretty cool, although he is kinda slow)
I hope this finds you all well, especially other fellow dragon priests conjuring enthusiasts!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts