• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What is your favorite Inn in Skyrim?

• Candleheart Hall (Windhelm)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Dead Man's Drink (Falkreath)

• The Winking Skeever (Solitude)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Moorside Inn (Morthal)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windpeak Inn (Dawnstar)

• Silever-Blood Inn (Markarth)

• The Retching Nest (Raven Rock)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Sleeping Giant Inn (Riverwood)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • The Bannered Mare (Whiterun)

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • The Frozen Hearth (Winterhold)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ronnyhenri

What? Oh. Goodby
So what is your most favorite place to eat, drink, sleep, brawl or hangout to? ;)

Since I could only add 10 to the poll, I choose the 10 largest Inns in Skyrim. :mad:

LuChao

The Martial artist
tie of Dead Mans Drink Sleeping Giant Inn and Bannered Mare

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I normally don't spend a lot of time in inns, but I like the Bannered Mare because it always seems the busiest and I like being around other NPCs after a long journey by myself. :)

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
I can't vote... How does The Bee and Barb in Riften not make the list?

Anyway, that's my choice.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Can't stand the room at the Bannered Mare. Anybody and everybody just walks right on in and sits on your balcony (and occassionally in your room itself!). Not only is it weird, but I can assure you that I have absolutely no desire to have Nazeem watch me sleep.

ronnyhenri

What? Oh. Goodby
Can't stand the room at the Bannered Mare. Anybody and everybody just walks right on in and sits on your balcony (and occassionally in your room itself!). Not only is it weird, but I can assure you that I have absolutely no desire to have Nazeem watch me sleep.

Lol, i dig. :D

LuChao

The Martial artist

lol I say Bannered Mare because thats usually always where I find Sam for the drinking contest XD but also where I make the easiest 350 Septims by beating Mikael and Uthgerd in battle :D

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
i have to go with the bannered mare for one reason i get a great view of kharjo murdering everyone in the inn from the balcony upstairs :)

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
i have to go with the bannered mare for one reason i get a great view of kharjo murdering everyone in the inn from the balcony upstairs :)

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
I like the Silver Blood Inn (Just coz Markarth is amazing imo), But the Winking Skeever is my favourite due to sleeping upstairs and having an interior balcony (Bannered Mare has one as well but people walk through your room). Also, it has a TG Fence and it has a lot of patrons... who doesnt like to get drunk with a bunch of people :D:beermug:

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I like the Silver Blood Inn (Just coz Markarth is amazing imo), But the Winking Skeever is my favourite due to sleeping upstairs and having an interior balcony (Bannered Mare has one as well but people walk through your room). Also, it has a TG Fence and it has a lot of patrons... who doesnt like to get drunk with a bunch of people :D:beermug:

If you like spending time in Markarth and have the house, the mod below adds a really cool balcony high atop the cliff Vlindrel is built into

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52720/?

TESV 2014-04-06 15-59-58-51.pngTESV 2014-04-06 15-59-45-93.pngTESV 2014-05-06 20-23-09-29.png

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member

If you like spending time in Markarth and have the house, the mod below adds a really cool balcony high atop the cliff Vlindrel is built into

View attachment 28922View attachment 28932View attachment 28942

You bastard :mad: I dont have it on Pc!

Way to rub it in Raido :sadface:

LuChao

The Martial artist

I know ur pain I'm playing on PS3 and there are 3 mods I wish I had first marryable Serana 2nd Frostfall and Realistic Needs and Diseases (consider them 1) and lastly ALTERNATE START/ LIVE ANOTHER LIFE

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

It's how I roll . I could show you the really cool porch from a second mod that overlooks the entrance/ marketplace area, but I'd rather be able to rub it in with pictures too

ronnyhenri

What? Oh. Goodby

It's how I roll . I could show you the really cool porch from a second mod that overlooks the entrance/ marketplace area, but I'd rather be able to rub it in with pictures too

Rude bastard! :D

I'm on PS3 myself. :confused:

I love the Sleeping Giant in Riverwood. It just feels like home. What can I say I am a little nostalgic since it is the first place I visited after the great escape. :)

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
And for the record the word is "sate" that appetite

:D

zuko514

the winking skeever has the best bard.
the bannered mare feels like a dive bar, my kind of bar.
the retching nest is defiantly the most friendly.