Lets Play: Would you rather?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
I think I'd rather run forever, if jumping forever meant I'd be rooted in one spot, hopping up and down like a spastic kangaroo until I collapsed of exhaustion. At least the scenery would change if I ran!

Would you rather lose your arms or your legs?

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
My legs. I can always get prosthetics (sp?) and still get around. No arms? No way. Don't wanna lose the touch ifyouknowwhatImean. ;)

Would you rather start your life over knowing what you know now, or live as is?

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Good choice Dunklunk! :D

I think I'd actually start over and try not to f***f up so much along the way.. do things a little different! :p Plus it would be a nice bonus to get an extra 27 years (well, almost 28) on this rock. Because when I think about it, 28 years from now I'll be 56, and that's a thoroughly unpleasant notion! :eek:

If the Allies had lost WW2 and the worst case scenario had come to pass, would you prefer that the Nazis or the Soviets were running the planet today?

Necromis

soviets, at least by now we would have our freedom like some of the other countries they took over. Nazis would mean all blacks and Jews would be dead.

Would you rather stay married to a person you no longer love or get divorced and lose everything?

S

SynnerLarkie

get divorced... you can always aquire more stuff.

would you rather stay married to the love of your life and never have sex again, or screw whoever you pleased but never be inlove again?

Necromis

stay married, you can always take things in *hand* for other needs.

Ok, gonna lower the standards a bit, but go figure I am a goof like this.......

Would you rather have a ffm or mmf threesome and why?

S

SynnerLarkie

MMF!!! because i like the dick. plus i go go for an awesome hubby + me + alexander skarsgard. without a doubt!!
and im not posting another one cause i want to know everyones take on NEcs rather!!!

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
How about an MMF with me, Necro and Larkie? :D Y'know, a plan B in case things don't work out with the hubby and Mr. Skarsgard. I'd prefer if Larkie was the the baloney in our manwich :)
Hmm.. on second thought I think I might replace Necro with one of the other female forumites (no offence Necro ;) ). I've always been more partial to the MFF scenario, for obvious reasons.

So I guess that's my take on Necro's 'rather'!

My question: would you rather the world ended in a nuclear apocalypse or a zombie outbreak?

Necromis

Dang Monolith and here I thought we were gonna get some Larkie Tag team action. Also Larkie, you wouldn't take one for the team to give your hubby a fantasy treat of two women?

I would rather have zombie outbreak. I could survive that shyte. Oh and I would still love to see more larkie answers. LOL

would you rather become a zombie or die from the zombie bite?

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Well.. I might still change my mind ;) Sadly I don't think I have a single gay bone in my body, and MMF can turn into a sausage fest (or so I would imagine, never tried it so what do I know!) Of course there is the very strong possibility that Larkie won't exactly warm up to my brilliant idea even though she lurves teh dikk :p

I'd become a zombie, kick ass, take names and eat brains all day. :cool:

Would you rather get infected with HIV and suffer from it for the rest of your life, or contact Ebola and have a 50/50 shot of surviving? You'd either die from it or get it out of your system permanently.

S

SynnerLarkie

oh lord boys look at all this crap i have to answer to! Nec been there, done that, ruined our relationship for a long damn time (we were kids.) plus i fill everything he wants now. all he has to do is ask. and he hasnt asked that since we did and it almost ended us.
Mono i would never do it with my husband being involved so your thing wont work :p (teehee!!) now if we culd please move on...

i dont know about your "rather" mono... probably ebola.. 50/50 and alll.

would you rather eat all you want and never gain weight, or bake in the sun as long as you want with no worries or cancer/wrinkles?

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Aw damn! :sadface: :D Well it was worth a shot!

Hmm.. I can already pretty much eat what I want without getting fat (my metabolism has actually increased over the years, not decreased, which usually happens o_O plus I lift weights so I burn through tons of calories).. so I think I'd take the baking immunity. I spend hours outside soaking up the UVs whenever I can, so it would be nice to be immune to their harmful effects and only get the tan.

Would you rather be a little on the short side of average or ridiculously tall?

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Whoa, so you're an amazon then? :eek: How tall exactly? I'm 5'11" / 180cm.. don't tell me you're taller than me? I'll develop a massive inferiority complex :D

Necromis

well at least one way I will look up to you. <teasin> <3

Ok would you rather be fat/ugly and rich. Or good looking/skinny and live in poverty?

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
... im 6'1 :/

Right, I feel like Mickey Mouse now :oops: Standing barefoot next to Goofy. With an even squeakier voice. And no balls.
Heh, in all seriousness, wow. I wouldn't challenge you to a basketball game! Well, 5'11" ain't so bad.. still an inch taller than average, I reckon :p

Back on track: I think I'd rather be good looking (healthy, too?) and poor than rich and fugly. No point in being loaded with cash if you look like Jabba the Hutt. Well, I suppose throwing enough money at the problem (liposuction, facial surgery?) might even things out, but still I think I'd rather be poor and physically fit and try to work my way out of poverty.

Would you rather go back in time to the middle-ages or the ancient Roman period?

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Ancient Rome, and probably just for the orgies. ;)

Would you rather go bonkers down an Olympic-style ski slope, without knowing what in the hell you're doing or hit the luge, again without knowing what in the hell you're doing?

S

SynnerLarkie

i would say ski cause atleast you can fall on the soft snow (although im sure it isnt too soft when skiing)

would you rather be the hero or the villain?

Necromis

Some days the villain, others the hero.

would you rather live near the ocean or the mountains?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts