• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nics

I was just wondering, ive built a house in lakeview manor but the extensions arent finished yet. How do I put furnitures inside? do I need to build the whole thing first or should I be thane of falkreath? just wondering cause i already build the small house+stables etc. The steward whom i bought the land isnt still offering me things to put furnitures in the house. Can you please help me :D

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
You can build them yourself as long as the workbench and materials is there in each section that you have built. I have found that I need to furnish (build) my own stuff using the workbench in the small house. The steward can only furnish if you add the great hall (2 story addition) and any other extensions.

Hope this helps.

Nics

thanks bro! I didn't know you could hire your own companion as your steward. All along I was wondering how to put furnitures inside the house. hahahahaha I just realized everything when i entered the house. Dude was like offering me if he wanted to serve me and all that stuff. OOOh! and one more thing, why cant my companions stick to the equipments i gave them when they leave. they always end up changing to their original outfit. :sadface:(

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
thanks bro! I didn't know you could hire your own companion as your steward. All along I was wondering how to put furnitures inside the house. hahahahaha I just realized everything when i entered the house. Dude was like offering me if he wanted to serve me and all that stuff. OOOh! and one more thing, why cant my companions stick to the equipments i gave them when they leave. they always end up changing to their original outfit. :sadface:(
I don't know the answer to the equipment thing, but, when they come back outside they have it again. Maybe it's just uncomfortable to hang out in and they're used to their own stuff. Lydia does it to me all the time. I give her kick-a** stuff and as soon as she's home more than 5 minutes she's back in the crap she came in. Hey, at least she put the kick-a** stuff back on when we do go out and doesn't embarass me. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts