• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Do you find the Konahrik mask to be useful at all in combat?

I've been wearing it for a while and so far I haven't found it to be very good.

The only effect it's had is the healing power on a few occasions, but it did very little damage to my enemies.

It has never summoned a dragon priest for me.

How useful do you find it in combat? Have you ever managed to summon a dragon priest with it? What are the actual odds of it happening? They seem annoyingly slim.

Also on a related note, I have tried to use Equilibrium to get my health low in the hope of summoning a dragon priest but this has never worked. Is it possible to summon a dragon priest this way?

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
Apparently the UESP does not have a percentage chance of the Dragon Priest conjuring effect. However, I would guess that it would be 5% or lower. You could theoretically use Equilibrium to get your health low before facing an enemy so that by the time he/she/it lowers your health to below 10%, you will have already activated Konahrik's effect and have a very small chance of summoning the Dragon Priest. However, using Equilibrium alone in a non-hostile environment will never activate the mask's effect.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts