• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Google

In Oblivion, players where able to save the world from an ancient threat in it's first DLC, Knights of the Nine. During the quest, the player gathered the Crusader Relics and restarted the Knights of the Nine guild.

During Skyrim, the player learns of the fate of the Empire and the Blades after the events of Oblivion, but never once is the Knights of the Nine mentioned in any book or by any NPC. My question is, what happened to the Crusader Relics and the Knights of the Nine?

A.Auditore

maybe...
What happened to the various Relics originally recovered by the Knights of the Nine? The Sword and the Greaves went with Sir Berich, but where he bestowed them is unknown. The Gauntlets famously lie immovable on the floor of the Chapel of Stendarr in Chorrol, where Sir Casimir left them after his disgraceful murder of a beggar in 3E 139. The location of the Cuirass is a mystery, lost to history along with the eventual fate of Sir Amiel, who was last reported still living alone in the empty Priory of the Nine by a passing traveler in 3E 150. And so the Knights of the Nine faded away into history.

EleanorUnicorn

I have no idea, I had Knights of the Nine but never really played it, I was more into the Shivering Isles :) I remember the beginning of the Knights of the Nine quest, people in the Anvil chapel were murdered and then a prophet appeared or something.. I miss Oblivion, they were the good old days!

Google

Those Relics were recovered by the the Hero of Kvatch, who also restarted the Knights of the Nine guild.

Google

ReorganizationEdit

In 3E 433 Umaril the Unfeathered returned and began desecrating the Chapels of the Nine. The Hero of Kvatch met a Prophet outside Anvil's Chapel of Dibella, believing him to be the next crusader, the Prophet sent the hero off to visit the wayshrines of the Nine Divines. The Hero manages to collect all eight of the Relics of the Crusader and lead his Knights against Umaril the Unfeathered, defeating him in both the Ayleid Ruin of Garlas Malatar and hisOblivion plane, destroying him for good.

EleanorUnicorn

I think you should write an angry letter to Bethesda, demanding to know, and in as great detail as possible.. at least then you will get the full story!

A.Auditore

maybe...
WELL... that I know of there were alot of wars between the end of the crisis and up to where skyrim picks up... it would be clear that the building that held them was most likely destoryed... as with most wars stuff gets ruined... so the relics were more likely lost... not to mention there might have been robbery going on during the war time as well so really the relics could be anywhere....

Google

WELL... that I know of there were alot of wars between the end of the crisis and up to where skyrim picks up... it would be clear that the building that held them was most likely destoryed... as with most wars stuff gets ruined... so the relics were more likely lost... not to mention there might have been robbery going on during the war time as well so really the relics could be anywhere....

That could be possible, but I believe that we (the players that played the DLC) should be given at least some form of information on what has happened to the relics/guild. I didn't bring the Knights of the Nine back to it's former glory and collected all those relics just for it to be forgotten.

I think you should write an angry letter to Bethesda, demanding to know, and in as great detail as possible.. at least then you will get the full story!

I would if I could, but I have no idea where to send it.

zane

I have plenty of ideas on mods to create that take these events from past games and works them into a very nice quest arch. I simply do not have a pc good enough to play skyrim so I'll have to wait awhile while I save up for a computer.

Many of the ideas were continuations and references to the old oblivion events and dlcs, and even morrowind =o

mods are your best bet in continuation :D

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
My opinion was it was either banned or went into hiding. After all, Talos was/is one of the Nine. Unless they changed their name to Knights of the Eight... but that would just be weird!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts