• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Caius

Dovahkiin; Vampire Lord
Pfft Shadowmere. I killed him jumping off the side of a mountain. Decided I didn't need him after all. :p

You're crying on the inside, it's alright. No other horse could ever help you get one of the words of Power for Call Storm, like it would by climbing the walls.

Not ThatGirl

Zombie wHorror!!!
Hehe, yup. I think I am going to be OCD about saving ALL THE TIME now. What was I thinking?! Obviously I wasn't, but a lesson learned this way will not easily be forgotten! Haha. My own dumb fault.....

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Hehe, yup. I think I am going to be OCD about saving ALL THE TIME now. What was I thinking?! Obviously I wasn't, but a lesson learned this way will not easily be forgotten! Haha. My own dumb fault.....
Sadly....that's exactly how I learned the lesson myself. What's even sadder was I had to relearn it after installing Dragonborn...2 hrs of work down the tubes, all thanks to a damn netch. Grr.

Caius

Dovahkiin; Vampire Lord

Nah it's not dumb. Just some games that don't autosave you get into it and forget. Which was my case when I first started playing. I didn't have none of the save on rest, travel, wait, or after a certain time of being on your character screen. So those might also help you out.

Not ThatGirl

Zombie wHorror!!!
Nah it's not dumb. Just some games that don't autosave you get into it and forget. Which was my case when I first started playing. I didn't have none of the save on rest, travel, wait, or after a certain time of being on your character screen. So those might also help you out.
Good to know! This is a great site, everyone has been so helpful!!!!! <3

Caius

Dovahkiin; Vampire Lord
<3 Glad we could help you out.

frost_troll

This post is for any people that want to know as I know I'm posting a year late.
But I just did this, today - It's easier than you might think. So first you just go in, give wine to that black guy in the blue robes and then he'll distract everyone, take the iron dagger on one of the tables before you slip away; now you may slip away with the elf man into the kitchen and then into the other room where the chest with your stuff would be - if you had any. Then go through the door, on the left there are two guards inside. SNEAK past the doorway into the room on the right and take the Light elven Armour, equip. equip the iron dagger you got from main room with a magic spell on the other hand, fire works well. If you have shouts, use unrelenting force or fire breath. then go into the room, kill the guards, take there equipment and so on. I did it this way as I didn't read what the elf man said. That's how you do it. ;)

(Also: take any health related items you find, all the food in main party room is a good idea. fast healing works wonders if you can get into cover.)

Atz

Ugh...JK. I am getting my rear end handed to me, this blows!:sadface:

Yea hey __ I been in that fix a couple of times ... There is a pix-axe in the kitchen I used to kill a guard then took all the gear .... worked but was touch and go . Those High elf mages can dish it out

AJK

I can tell you one thing - sneaking past everyone doesn't work. I tried that repeatedly.

Loxoceles

Just curious, when I circulated around the party in the embassy I stole a dagger from the cheese tray. I soon learned that it would be my only weapon for a while. Malborn's storage of my weapons was a total bust. Found the Thalmore robes and did a sneak up the stairs. Got by the Thalmor wizard and found a few more goodies. When I got outside I offed a guard with the dagger and thereby got a bow and arrows.
From there on it was another dungeon operation.
Hope that helps but it seems the various versions of the game are not exactly perfect overlays.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts