• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Not ThatGirl

Zombie wHorror!!!
So I just started playing and LOVE it, but am totally stuck on a quest and not sure what to do. I'm doing the main quest Diplomatic Immunity, and APPARENTLY I never gave the gear I needed to Malborn. So, every time I try to do anything, I get killed because I have nothing to defend myself with. I was just going to try and re-start at the point where I needed to give my equipment to Malborn, but I guess I have no save point that wouldn't set me back a coupla hours of gameplay. If anyone has any suggestions, I woudl LOVE to hear them!!! Thanks guys!!

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Uhh well...that really sucks lol. How good of a mage are you?

Nighthiker77

You could try to pickpocket a dagger or kill somebody with magic and take their gear. What kind of character build are you playing?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Not ThatGirl

Zombie wHorror!!!
Uhh well...that really sucks lol. How good of a mage are you?
Yeah, totally sucks.....and not a very good one which doesn't help AT ALL! Guess I'll just have to try and be extra sneaky. I can see myself sitting here ALL night trying to do this! Haha....

Not ThatGirl

Zombie wHorror!!!
You could try to pickpocket a dagger or kill somebody with magic and take their gear. What kind of character build are you playing?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
I'm a Wood Elf...I'm in the Thalmor Embassy, so I'm already undercover at this party....and now I'm trying to sneak around and get some information about the dragons and whatnot.

Not ThatGirl

Zombie wHorror!!!
Aaahhh.....Found an extra set of Thalmor robes in a room down the hall. They are helping disguise me a bit better. The guards don't look twice at me if I stay far enough away. Thanks for the help everyone! You guys rock!! <3

Caius

Dovahkiin; Vampire Lord
No problem!

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Keep checking dead bodies. Someone might be carrying a piece of armour or a weapon or something you can use.

It's gonna be damn near impossible to sneak out of the Thalmor Embassy, sadly :sadface:

Caius

Dovahkiin; Vampire Lord
Yeah, you might need to go back and try and get equipment put there for you. Make things a bit easier on you.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Thalmor are a tough foe. So unless you're a skilled mage who has bound armour and bound insert-weapon-here to cast.....yeah, this is gonna be tough as heck

Not ThatGirl

Zombie wHorror!!!
I was afraid of that. I might as well do it now so I don't end up pulling my hair out over this for the rest of the night. Just sucks because now I'm gonna have to go back and fight a dragon again....oh well. What are weekends for anyhow? Haha

Caius

Dovahkiin; Vampire Lord
Haha, unfortunately my saturday is shot, I'm gonna be on a plane and bus most of the day getting back to Canada to my wife. Just hoping they're not gonna cause problems since I'm not a permanent resident just yet.

Good luck to you and your questing!

Not ThatGirl

Zombie wHorror!!!
Yeah, for whatever reason, the last save that isn't where I am now is like 2 1/2 levels ago for me......I am having a love/hate relationship with this game right now :mad: Maybe I should go make a drink or something....

Not ThatGirl

Zombie wHorror!!!
Haha, unfortunately my saturday is shot, I'm gonna be on a plane and bus most of the day getting back to Canada to my wife. Just hoping they're not gonna cause problems since I'm not a permanent resident just yet.

Good luck to you and your questing!
Thanks for your help! Having to sit around and play Skyrim all weekend isn't looking so bad now! Happy and safe travels!

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Piece of advice: SAVE OFTEN. I'm kinda obsessive about it, when I was lower levels and going through a dungeon, I would seriously save after each set of bad guys. You might not need to be as obsessive compulsive as I was, but it will prevent this kind of thing from happening. :)

Caius

Dovahkiin; Vampire Lord
Thanks Not ThatGirl.

And I know what you mean Lady Imp, I done that too when I was playing it for PS3. Saves are your bestfriends along side the four wheel drive Shadowmere. XD

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Pfft Shadowmere. I killed him jumping off the side of a mountain. Decided I didn't need him after all. :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts