Killing an Emperor

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

deanj832

Hi all
I know that this is probably a daft question but.....
When i started skyrim I got sidetracked very easily and I only did the first 3 missions from the main quest and went wandering round skyrim doing lots of other misc quests which led me to join the Dark Brotherhood, Now my next quest is to kill the Emperor just wondered if doing this will bugger up any of the main quests or for that matter will doing any of the other missions for any of the other guilds or factions before doing the main quests mess up my game:confused:
Currently a lvl32 assassin and really dont want to have to start again

Necromis

nope, not at all I just killed the emperor and am almost thru the main quest line as well. The emporer is not an essential player in the main quest line. The main two players of military importance in the quest line are the general tulus and jarl ulfric you meet at the very begining. Safe to say that any essential npcs are non-killable to keep you from buggering the game.

SkyrimHero

Why would u think it would screw up ur quest line. I mean pretty much every factions has their own path. And sometimes it crosses with another for battle

Smarty

Why would u think it would screw up ur quest line. I mean pretty much every factions has their own path. And sometimes it crosses with another for battle

In the previous games you used to have standing systems, where doing certain actions would lower your standing with a faction.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts