Khajiits or Argonians?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Khajiits or Argonians?

• Total voters

Reaper87

吉光
Which one do you prefer?

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Not a fan of either but I just cannot stand playing as an argonian at all

sticky runes

Shouldn't this be in the general Skyrim discussion forum?

anyway, I prefer Khajiits because cats are awesome, and the Khajiit NPCs we meet in Skyrim have a bit more charisma than the Argonians.

Serperior

Khajitts be- becuz fluffyness and moving tails on dead bodies.

Benthos

Proud Mer
Argonians are harder to kill thanks to their histskin ability over the night eye for the Khajiit. 60 seconds is all it takes to kill a horde of enemies and with more than 10x the regen health, that's going to be really hard, plus you can breathe underwater so a quick escape in the rivers and ocean is a major plus, you can just sell all of the waterbreathing potions since you don't need them and find sunken treasure easier with less needed to prepare. In the brawls, they're almost as good as the Khajiit (minus the claws but plus the hard skin/scales). Sure, Night Eye can be helpful and can render Candlelight useless but that spell is so easily obtainable very early in the game that it doesn't really matter to the Argonian. You can find that or Magelight in a lot of places for free too so there ya go. Unlike potions, this is permanently learned and can be used as long as you have magic to spend.

Argonians have also proven themselves to be terrific soldiers in the Elder Scrolls lore by conquering the Dunmer after much harassment and slavery in their past. Much of Morrowind is in ash and a good chunk of it now belongs to the Argonians, I like Khajiit too but personally, Argonians are better for the beginner, they're almost as stealthy in the thief classes, but their differences are certainly something to go for. They're also allowed in most cities (only excluding Windhelm) throughout Skyrim.

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
I used to always play as a khajit. I always found their racial ability quite entertaining and took advantage of it often by wandering at night. Argonians are similar in that they're a great platform for a stealth build but I just never really got into them. Surprising since they have an awesome racial ability but for me the khajit was always just that little more enjoyable to play.

Panthera

Don Gato
Khajiits above all the races of Nirn... and Ka Po'Tun (tiger like) from Akavir. ^^

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
Everyone I know are always Khajiits, so I'm sick of them... on the other hand, my original Skyrim character was an Argonian called Coolwhip, so Argonians all the way :p

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Argonians. Nothing against the cats I just like the Argonians a lot.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
This one prefers Khajiit over the lizard-men, how can they even move around in Skyrim? It's like -20 degrees on a warm day. :)

Dar'Raska

The khajiit are far better, they have a very detailed lore and amazing religion. The khajiit are also much more friendly than the argonians. And would never stoop to the level of the argonians; The Knahaten flu!

Panda Rawrlord

Herald of Panda-Monium
Argonians are my favorite race, Khajiits are a very close second. I love the male Argonian's generic NPC voice. They just sound so chill. :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts