Khajiit strengths and weaknesses?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jerokyn

Rak Chazak
I wanted to make this thread to discuss strengths and weaknesses of the khajiit. I'm seriously thinking of making one and I've never had one before. I know they make good assassins but I've already made one assassin character and I'd like to try a different style. Two handers or bows. Or a Mage of some sort.

So if people that have experience with the khajiit could give me some tips! Thanks everyone! I can't wait to make an awesome killer kitty haha

xsneakyxsimx

When it comes to skill bonuses, it's pretty much null-void. Khaijits have two racial bonuses. They have an ability to see in the dark for 60 seconds, with unlimited uses, and they have additional damage with unarmed attacks, for a total of 22 damage vs. 4 for human/elf races and 10 for Argonians. If you want a bar brawler, the Khaijit is the best race for the role.

Jerokyn

Rak Chazak
I've never understood why you'd want to fight unarmed? Does it even do damage? In couldn't imagine punching a dragon or dragon priest. Or a giant! Lol.

Karen

boop.
I think the greatest benefit of fighting unarmed is just being able to say, "I'm a freaking badass that can punch a dragon to death".

Exhibit A:

But generally, it's underpowered compared to all other combat styles, since their's no perk tree or anything (except the one in the Heavy Armor perk tree, but it's still just the one). It's just fun.

xsneakyxsimx

I think the greatest benefit of fighting unarmed is just being able to say, "I'm a freaking badass that can punch a dragon to death".

Exhibit A:

But generally, it's underpowered compared to all other combat styles, since their's no perk tree or anything (except the one in the Heavy Armor perk tree, but it's still just the one). It's just fun.

"DENTAL APPOINTMENT, B*TCH!!!"

Haha, good old Robbaz, King of Sweden. :D

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
I spam the night vision. It's fantastic.

Jerokyn

Rak Chazak

Exhibit A:

That video is awesome!!! Hahahaha.

Well that settles it, I'm making a fist pumping khajiit!!!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

Exhibit A:

well, damn. this is awesome.. this is wicked :D badass

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts