• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Well visually, Nord.

Racial power wise, Orc.

I have considered this build a lot because I am a fan. There are a few shouts you can consider. Dragon Aspect being a key one, Marked for Death being another. The main thing is weapon since his whole deal is one handed unless serious (As far as usually) that I find hard to figure out. Unless you can do mods.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I think you should, cause Zarkaki was all about heavy brutal strikes, and smithing would mean your weapons would hit harder than other at normal levels. Which would give you that feel of powerful heavy blows.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
You can get the blades' sword pretty high, it is about Elvish in quality so that should last you for a while to mid game. Then you could definitely consider getting the Ebony Blade. It is two-handed, but acts like a one handed sword in terms of speed, with low 2 handed damage.

Hæð Eik

I have always liked the way daedric swords look. There is just something about them. That or Orcish ones. Wicked.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Why not the two handed blades kitana for his kindo attacks?

There no Dai-Katanas in Skyrim I believe, it is a sad thing, so The Ebony Blade is the only 2-handed katana.

Now if you have access to mods most of the visual issues would be fixed. Also Daedric would be good for late game, even Ebony would have the proper look and feel.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I think up to the Slow time ability. Since he doesn't use a shield and most of his defense is just shear hit point tanking.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
20120315213715!Mayuri_New_Look.jpg

Kurotsuchi Mayuri is a better captain :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts