Keeping the Jagged crown: Unexpected outcome.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HaxAras

I decided to keep the Jagged Crown for my trophy room in Skyrim. When I went to Riverwood to pickpocket it back off Ralof he attacked the Whiterun guards. Alvor the blacksmith died as A result. His wife was previously murdered in A dragon attack.

I was there for the murders of A little girls parents and though I'm not directly responsible for them I was technically connected to their deaths. I wonder if that little girl has any resentment for me now. She said she didn't want to talk about it.

I would adopt her or offer had I not adopted Lucia and Sophie. When I was creating my family I didn't put much.........any thought into it. I just married/adopted the first people I came across. How was my character supposed to know Camilla Velarious would take A liking to him despite his Stormcloak allegiance; that my kids would pester me every time I enter my house; my bad would be the worst singer in existence; my Housecarl and Steward would constantly fight.

How was he supposed to know his future actions would make A young girl an orphan? He may haved saved 2 young kids from staving on the streets but this kid was kinda orphaned because of him. If I wasn't on console I'd commission A sorry I got your parents killed mod so I could at least send some of my 260,000+ gold her way so she has food.

Is my character going to change his ways? Hahahahahahahhahaaha, hell no! He and his best friend and companion Teldryn Sero are ruthless killers and mercenaries. They're getting unimaginably rich on the suffering of others and nothing will stop them. They're just worried about pissing off the young people they orphan. Seeing as how when they're old these people will be young adults and may desire blood. No amount of gold will bring back their parents

We've killed all but 2 Dragon Priests in Skyrim: we've destroyed ancient vampiric prophesies our desire to seek out wealth and ever more challenging foes may just kill us before the people we've angered ever get A chance. One day we'll pay for our crimes, until then: We'll kill everything that stands in our way. Gods help us.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Well that went in a direction I didn't expect. Good point about the children... would seem fitting that your lives would be ended by them, doesn't it? It would be better than dieing in your bed, many years from now.

HaxAras

Well that went in a direction I didn't expect. Good point about the children... would seem fitting that your lives would be ended by them, doesn't it? It would be better than dieing in your bed, many years from now.

Agreed, I'd be more than happy to allow them to kill me for revenge assuming they tell everybody I put up one hell of A fight. My char has A rep to keep. My barrow will be formidable, I may be an Argonian but I want an enormous temple. I've made almost as many friends as enemies and they'll serve me well in death. I also need someplace huge to store my libraries of knowledge, countless weapons and trophies.

Currently:
Falmer armor, Ancient Falmer Armor, Dragonbone armor (looted!), Glass, Ebony and Orchish armor sets. Let's not forget dwarven.

Skull of corruption, Sanguine Rose, Kahvozeings dagger, Three Elder Scrolls, 2 Attunement Spheres, A Runed Lexicon, Sealed Scroll and 15 strange gems. All but 1 claw and 2 Dragon Priest masks. (not counting those on Solstheim or the wooden one.) The Arenteino Family Heirloom, Honningbrew Decanter, Jagged Crown, Initiates Ewer, Essence Extractor, Dawnbreaker, Wabbajack, Auriels Bow, Volendrung, Okin, Targe of the Blooded, Eduj, Arvacks Skull, the Dancers Flute, Torygs War Horn, Ysolda's wedding ring, Mehrunes Razor, Ysgramors Soup Spork, an Unusual Amulet, (Ruby, Sapghire, Emerald, Diamond and Amethyst Paragons.) Torstens Skull Key, Saerks Skull key, Broken Steel Sword Handle, The Book of Fate, Pelagius Hip Bone, Dwar Knife, Jagged Crown, Saarathal Amulet, Queen Bee Statue, Harkons Sword, Auriels Shield, Notched Pickaxe, Dragon Preist Daggers, an Essence Extractor, Treasure Maps, Bloodthron, Valdr's Lucky Dagger, Nettlebane, Gaulder Blackblade, Gaulder Blackbow, Silver Blood Family Ring, Translatons of 4 ancient Falmer texts, Oghama infinium.

Lot's of spelling mistakes I don't care to get those right. I thought there was another versions of the Gualder amulet. Can't seem to find it. Maybe I just remember placing it in another display case and thought there were 2.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Now, after all this time. I find you can keep the Jagged crown using pickpocket onto Hadvar/Ralof, finishing the quest and then getting it back... I could kiss you.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts