Xbox 360 Kaya Acrylite, the Manslayer.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
Back Story: She was stood up at the altar, to find out her husband was having an affair with Haelga. She then hated all men. She killed one man, then killed more and more. The Dark Brotherhood soon found out about these assassinations, and found her. She was asked to join and she kindly obliged. She loved her time there, the blood that was spilled caressed her in a way no man ever could. She lives to kill and won't let a man bring her down.

She currently wears her Shrouded Robes and Wedding Wreath from her wedding. She still remembers the days before she became an assassin. She is currently on her way to kill the Emperor of Skyrim. She will continue slaying the men who go near her and will soon marry M'joll The Lioness, the only one she sees. Once she marries her, they will live in Proudspire Manor with dead bodies stacked in the basement and M'joll walking around in nothing but a skirt. She will kill, M'joll will kill. They will live together, happily ever after.

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
AWSOME. I mean dispite the fact mjoll is a very law abiding citizen but then again I'm sure she will change FOR LOVE. The one problem is that man who follows her everywhere even when your married and mjoll hates you if you kill him. That being said accidents do happen...what a shame it would be if he accidentally fell back on your dagger.

AWSOME. I mean dispite the fact mjoll is a very law abiding citizen but then again I'm sure she will change FOR LOVE. The one problem is that man who follows her everywhere even when your married and mjoll hates you if you kill him. That being said accidents do happen...what a shame it would be if he accidentally fell back on your dagger.

and into a lake, a lake of PAIN.