Just wondering....did our character get it on with a witch????

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ill wil

If so that is ewwwww sick!!!!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Wait...what?

ill wil

Well I don't wanna spoil it...BUT I thad me LMAO so hard I cried!!! NO JOKE........all I'm going to say the b***h was pissed when you asked for the wedding ring back!!!

ill wil

ill wil

:D I wouldn't mind the witch. Gotta try something new.
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW......LOL

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
Gotta pop in that nose with a hammer and give her some food. Shave her (Pluck her feathers more like it.)
Giver a bath. In about 2 years she'll be decent. :D
I'll give her some of that Puerto Rican rice and beans! You know what that does to a girl!!!

ill wil

Gotta pop in that nose with a hammer and give her some food. Shave her (Pluck her feathers more like it.)
Giver a bath. In about 2 years she'll be decent. :D
I'll give her some of that Puerto Rican rice and beans! You know what that does to a girl!!!

OWOW YOU GOT ME LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY!!!!!! hahaha

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts