• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Locks066

So i was scrolling around thinking about installing some skyrim soundtracks (as most skyrim addicts do) And then i came across this cool version of the song dragonborn.... well i think it's cool

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
The singer's name on Youtube is Malukah. She does covers of Age of Aggression and Age of Oppression, as well as The Dragonborn Comes.

She's pretty wonderful.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Wow, what a beautiful voice. Now THAT is how it should sound when you walk into an inn, not Bethesda's tone-deaf singers.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
That was excellent. It's clear who finished their lessons at the Bard's College.

Wow, what a beautiful voice. Now THAT is how it should sound when you walk into an inn, not Bethesda's tone-deaf singers.
Agreed. Sometimes I wonder if they did it that way on purpose to give me an excuse to kill- err, relieve them of duty.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
That was excellent. It's clear who finished their lessons at the Bard's College.

Agreed. Sometimes I wonder if they did it that way on purpose to give me an excuse to kill- err, relieve them of duty.

I should make a character dedicated to killing off all the annoying and rude and dumb non-essentials on Skyrim.

A MASS MURDERER CHARACTER!!

This is so happening. Bards everywhere, beware. :p

Locks066

The singer's name on Youtube is Malukah. She does covers of Age of Aggression and Age of Oppression, as well as The Dragonborn Comes.

She's pretty wonderful.

haha beat me 2 it she really is a beautiful artist and as a guitarist myself i can admire in so many ways ^^