Just a zombie sayin' 'brraaiinnss'

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Not ThatGirl

Zombie wHorror!!!
Hello all! Just started playing this game, my super awesome boyfriend had it so I though I'd give it a whirl. I am LOVING it so far. I haven't played any of the other Elder Scrolls games, but he has Oblivion, so I'll probly try that out at some point as well. What else.....I love gaming (obviously), animals and horror movies. I love anything to do with horror so much I've become a wHorror!!!! I also like to go to conventions and meet new people that are into the same kinda stuff as I am. On the weekends I like to have a few drinks (preferrably a martini) and play games....

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Hello there Not ThatGirl, welcome to the forums! :D

Caius

Dovahkiin; Vampire Lord
Also, hello from earlier and welcome to the forums (sorry I didn't say that earlier, got into giving out the info lol)

Not ThatGirl

Zombie wHorror!!!
Also, hello from earlier and welcome to the forums (sorry I didn't say that earlier, got into giving out the info lol)
Thanks! And thanks again for the info earlier. I ended up having to go waayyy back in my game, but ya live and learn, right?! I have time tonight anyhow. It's my bf's Battlefield 3 night....so I have hours to play Skyrim ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts