just a question about what is illusion and restoration?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
what is the diffirence between illusion and restoration because I am working on my distruction spells before I get to illusion spells and restoration what is that I have alot to learn about skyrim now...

I want to learn more about the understanding of illusion and casting illusion spells can I bind spells of illusion with other kinds of spells? how does this work?

tragik

Premium Member
Illusion spells are going to alter how you see the world around you or yourself.. for example: there is a master illusion spell called mayhem. This will make a crowd of people attach each other even though they are on the same team.

Restoration spells are going to be things like healing yourself or your followers. Also create a "shield" to protect you from magic spells. There are some spells in restoration that make certain people flee from you.

There are some spells that act alike in the sense of restoration "turn lesser undead" would make them flee in fear from you for 30 seconds looks like an illusion spell. Now regarding the "bind spells of illusion" i am not sure because I never pursued that and can't find anything on it.

Fourshakes

I'd rather be working on my bowling average.
Going through the talent trees also helps quite a bit on shaping your character. Plus there are certain trees that help a battle mage (offensive/defensive spell caster as opposed to a warrior that uses a shield and sword), like your ward spells can absorb majicka, in another tree majicka regenerates faster, and in another tree 30% resistant to all schools of majicka, etc.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts