Jersey Shore, Geordie Shore or The Valleys?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Get Sm0ked

Alea Iacta Est
Hey all just wondering what everyone watches and likes (If you watch any of these.)

I personally never liked jersey. Liked geordie but fell in love with the trash in The Valleys XD.

I knnow the Valleys has got so much plops for being outragous but I love it and now that i've seen it I cant go back.

What do all of you think?

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
personally I would rather dip my old chap in acid than watch any of them. I can't stand them people say tv is being dummed down and with shows like the one's you have listed you would have to agree. Truly awful programes although I have been to Newcastle and if you buy a bird a bag of chips and a smirnoff ice you will get laid.

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
I hardly watch tv much rather piss about on the computer or listen to music. But when I do it's sports, the History channel etc.. and comedies like the Inbetweeners, Friday Night Dinner, Him and Her, Famliy Guy and American Dad.

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
I rather swallow a sharp bone and allow it to tear apart my insides and cause me to vomit up blood and stomach lining than watch any of these.

Dallas-Arbiter

"When television is good, nothing — not the theater, not the magazines or newspapers — nothing is better.

But when television is bad, nothing is worse. I invite each of you to sit down in front of your own television set when your station goes on the air and stay there, for a day, without a book, without a magazine, without a newspaper, without a profit and loss sheet or a rating book to distract you. Keep your eyes glued to that set until the station signs off. I can assure you that what you will observe is a vast wasteland.

You will see a procession of game shows, formula comedies about totally unbelievable families, blood and thunder, mayhem, violence, sadism, murder, western bad men, western good men, private eyes, gangsters, more violence, and cartoons. And endlessly commercials — many screaming, cajoling, and offending. And most of all, boredom. True, you'll see a few things you will enjoy. But they will be very, very few. And if you think I exaggerate, I only ask you to try it."

A man named Newton Minow said this in 1961. The programming has changed since then, but he's right on.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite myself. I hate television (especially reality tv) and tell people it warps their minds and makes them stupid, but then I get on the computer and play video games all day.

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
Hey all just wondering what everyone watches and likes (If you watch any of these.)

I personally never liked jersey. Liked geordie but fell in love with the trash in The Valleys XD.

I knnow the Valleys has got so much pl*** for being outragous but I love it and now that i've seen it I cant go back.

What do all of you think?

Lindsay

Premium Member
I've only seen the Jersey Shore, and it makes me embarrassed by their behavior because I am from NJ. The sad thing is that most of them are not from Jersey.