• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

imho she`s the perfect choice to have Haknir`s armor and weapons.

A natural dual-wielder who will make maximum use out of the Soulrender and Bloodscythe scimitars AND she has a Light Armor skill of 100 !

Now to get her a bow with Chaos Magic and we`re good to go

Midna316

My character is wearing the full deathbrand set. It is awesome light armor. I never liked dual wielding before, but it's FUN with this armor.

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
I was hoping that it was unique armour, like the Miraak set, but I was disappointed that it's just unique Light Stalhrim...

Adam Warlock

Testing in the field proves my assumption to be correct as Jenassa not only looks fabulous in her new gear but still steamrolls opponents even at level 81 master setting.

As ever , she is a consummate archer and frequently uses her new Stalhrim bow( purchased from Glover Mallory and tempered/enchanted by yours truly)
This bow , the Legendary "Deathbringer" , is enchanted with frost dmg + chaos magic

The waterbreathing enchant on the Deathbrand helmet operates correctly.

As for the other enchants , I`m not certain if they work for a follower.

Fortify Carry weight on the boots I don`t care about

the +100 armor rating if wearing the full set can`t be confirmed since it`s a new enchant.
I`m guessing that it does work since it`s a hard number and not a %.
the legendary suit is still pretty tough(ebony level) without it

Hopefully the Stamina enchant on the chest works since Fortify Stamina has always worked for my prior followers

Finally , the gauntlets.
she`s devastating with those scimitars and I can only say that it SEEMED she was getting less damage output from a strike when observing her single-wielding with blade in right hand and staff in left.
The ordinary Fortify One Hand never worked for followers before so I hope it`s not just wishful thinking that this new and unique enchant is effective for them