I've got a character for each race!! (Which is good AND bad)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Martin Robe

Hello there! I'm Martin Robe, which also happens to be the name of my first (and favorite) character, my dual wielding heavy-armored Redguard :D I've been reading threads on this forum for a while, and finally decided to be part of the community!

So I thought this would be a great way to introduce myself!! I've been playing Skyrim since the midnight it came out (Heck, I even got checked out of school early to continue my amazing adventure), and since then I've come up with a total of 12 characters, each with an interesting and (slightly) intertwining background and storyline. I know I have the potential to write an amazing fanfic, but I have no idea where to start :/

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Hello. I have been trying to get a character of each race, but not until all my other characters are level 20, and I've been focusing way too much on my argonian. Anyway, I hope you write that fanfic I love reading those.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts