PS3 IT'S FINALLY HERE!! Well, almost.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

blue 468

I'm downloading it right now!!! Yay!!!:D

Getting now :) yaaaaaaayyyy - i promised myself id hold off playing though till i got all 3 DLCs though... gunna be soooo hard!

This is my first download/purchse through PS3 ever :)

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
I'm so bloody excited, I burned supper!!!!!

Just downloaded Dragonborn......first mission was to kill the Ebony Warrior. Lets just say he's now in Sovngarde

I don't know the timezone difference too well when it comes to NZ and such but it took till around 7PM New York time for me last night. I don't know if it will be the same for you guys today. but if thats the case that's about 6 and a half hours away.

I'm doing my best to hold off on playing till I got all 3 DLCs like I said.... Madden & Oblivion is gunna have the assist lol.

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
Dragonborn ruined my primary save forever. Its so much fun, so nostalgic, but like anything bethesda; they didn't test it at all.
Ouch that sucks man, I'd probly have thrown the disc out the window. Being on PS3 and all I'm going to cross my fingers and hope it goes well.

Anyone else have a ridiculously long download time for DB??? Dowloaded it at 6:30, still wasn't done till 11 that night! Downloaded overnight though plopss gonna be EPIC

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
I don't know the timezone difference too well when it comes to NZ and such but it took till around 7PM New York time for me last night. I don't know if it will be the same for you guys today. but if thats the case that's about 6 and a half hours away.

I'm doing my best to hold off on playing till I got all 3 DLCs like I said.... Madden & Oblivion is gunna have the assist lol.
Whats you PSN name? Always lookin for a good match :D

GratuitousViolets

PS3 Addict
Not having any issues with the download time really. It's about 39% through and it's been downloading for 10 mins. I have 17 left.

Can't believe it's here...it feels a little surreal. Is the price ACTUALLY half off? I see nothing to suggest the prices were dropped. I paid £6.49 I believe.

^^It didnt say that it was half off (in the US), but it was $10 and when it first hit the 360 it was $20

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
Anyone else have a ridiculously long download time for DB??? Dowloaded it at 6:30, still wasn't done till 11 that night! Downloaded overnight though pl***s gonna be EPIC

I think it took 1/2 an hour on the dot last night.

Jamirus

Eater of random alchemy ingredients
Honestly, Ps3 is plops. I've been pestering my dad hoping that he's get me Skyrim on steam but i already have it on Ps3 so i can't. Were getting one DLC and i'd prefer it to be dawnguard. On steam you can get high res textures, console commands, mods, all the DLC's and get addons from the steam workshop.

I feel that Bethesda actually made the unfinished version of skyrim to put out for Ps3 and gave a fully finished game to Xbox and Pc, cuz skyrim sucks on Ps3.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts