PS3 IT'S FINALLY HERE!! Well, almost.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

silsaarke01

Hmm...I'm surprised they're releasing Dragonborn and not Dawnguard first. Though I guess it makes sense, well, the problem did start with Dawnguard, IIRC. It's been SO long since then though.

MiniPea

The Dark Lord of Skyrim
They're releasing them all at the same time, which I think is quite strange. I guess I'll just do the dawnguard quests, then the hearthfire, then the dragonborn DLC.

Papzt

On a german side they said that the 3 ps3 dlcs aren't released at the same time. Just split over February. Btw tomorrow its db time

Sent from my GT-I9300

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
As a PC gamer and recent X-Box owner/gamer, I can promise you PS3 owners your in for a great and grand treat/adventure. I don't play favorites...meaning I'm not a "FanBoy" and not the type of person to say "This system is better than that system" etc. At my age (41, 42 Feb. 5th) I have learned the life lessons of appreciating diversity in all things...that includes gaming as well. I'm glad you PS3 owners will finally get to play the DLC's and I know in my heart your in for a great treat. You will lose yourselves all over again in the world of Skyrim. My congratulations to you all for this. You have deserved this for a long time. I wish you many blessings of good fortune on your journeys.

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
Hmm...I'm surprised they're releasing Dragonborn and not Dawnguard first. Though I guess it makes sense, well, the problem did start with Dawnguard, IIRC. It's been SO long since then though.

I know it seems weird but they are doing it because of the following reasons:
1) Dragonborn has fewer bugs and is generally thought to be the better of the 3 x-pacs (longer quest line, more added by way of armor, weapons and new creatures, shouts, etc.) Bethesda had said that they wanted to put there best foot forward 1st so to speak because PS3 owners had waited so long for the DLC content that they wanted them to have Dragonborn 1st, followed-up with the other 2 shortly thereafter.

2) Dawnguard is not as popular as Dragonborn in sales terms (read all of this on GameSpot, so this information could be seen as biased.)

Just my two-cents worth. I'm just glad you PS3 owners are finally getting your due and I wish you all the best...and mainly just have fun with them.

MiniPea

The Dark Lord of Skyrim
God damn it. They're now releasing the DLC's on the 13th and after.

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
Dragonborn ruined my primary save forever. Its so much fun, so nostalgic, but like anything bethesda; they didn't test it at all.
Hey whoa whoa whoa what do you mean by ruined your save???o_O Don't tell me the DLC is devouring saves already!?!? crap

Are they waiting till 11:59 tonight to release or what? Been checking all day. Or will the announce another delay

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

If they release another delay ill be so pissed I went out on the dangerous icey roads to get me a psn card from gamestop just to make sure i have enough for the DLCs.

Nuuberk

They're releasing them all at the same time, which I think is quite strange. I guess I'll just do the dawnguard quests, then the hearthfire, then the dragonborn DLC.
today was supposed to be dragon born, then on tuesday next week is hearthfire and then the week after that, finally dawnguard.

Lellovv

Dragonborn coming out tomorrow!!!! Can't wait I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight that's how wxcited I am!!!!! And we get 50% off aren't we just lucky :)