PS3 IT'S FINALLY HERE!! Well, almost.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Suleku

The Grey Knight
You should not have put your trust in a rumour. But did you really trash your copy because of DLC?

It is a good thing I am a very patient person, and love my PS3 and Skyrim. ;)

nah just messing with ya head... lol be on my PC alot sooo yea XD I'm not big on consoles like I use to be lol

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
Awesome, I love riding dragons.

:blackdragon::blackdragon:

Spoilers ahead. Don't continue unless you want to.

You don't get to ride dragons. You get to be on a dragon while it flies around.

Arven Ianash

Spoilers ahead. Don't continue unless you want to.

You don't get to ride dragons. You get to be on a dragon while it flies around.

Fair enough. :) i've done that before going to sovngarde

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
man... I'm even more shocked people are still playing this game on the Ps3 lol

Its still fun without the DLC's, I havent even worried or commented on bethesda in the matter, like most people have with there raging.

Though I have played Dawnguard on my bro's Laptop, I wasnt very fond of it.

GratuitousViolets

PS3 Addict
I'm going to sit in the "I'll believe it when I actually see it" crowd. Our chairs are comfier (we're not on the edge of them).

One of my acquaintances is already emailing Sony and Bethesda about the 50% off thing, she's an XBOX360 user and feels really annoyed (she claims she's 'violated') that she paid full price (she didn't mind the full price when she was emailing, texting and phoning me with EVERY detail about the game to annoy me and to rub it in that I'd 'never have it'.) I hope she enjoys the spoilers she paid 50% extra to have the first rights to divulge. She won't be able to use those for too much longer.

ness91

Dovah do faal Brom
I'm going to sit in the "I'll believe it when I actually see it" crowd. Our chairs are comfier (we're not on the edge of them).

One of my acquaintances is already emailing Sony and Bethesda about the 50% off thing, she's an XBOX360 user and feels really annoyed (she claims she's 'violated') that she paid full price (she didn't mind the full price when she was emailing, texting and phoning me with EVERY detail about the game to annoy me and to rub it in that I'd 'never have it'.) I hope she enjoys the spoilers she paid 50% extra to have the first rights to divulge. She won't be able to use those for too much longer.

Your friend feels "violated" about PS3 fans getting 50% off on Skyrim DLCs [we haven't gotten] for the first week of it's release? Really? Not be to rude, but that's selfishness in my book. Your friends has to remember...
  1. 360 users get Skyrim DLC's 30 days before PS3 & PC
  2. PS3 users (including me) have waited for this moment since August
  3. PC fans get to mod their Skyrim experience
Out of the list, which one sucks the most? Once again, I'm not trying to be rude, just stating facts.

Is your mate 10 years old? Cause honestly....that's childish.

skyrimdefender112

i cant wait im glad were finally getting it and suprisely finding that out it rekindle my interest to play skyrim again now i just wish they announce the dates though im hopeing its same day pc gets it

ness91

Dovah do faal Brom
i cant wait im glad were finally getting it and suprisely finding that out it rekindle my interest to play skyrim again now i just wish they announce the dates though im hopeing its same day pc gets it

Nah, the PS3 players don't know when the DLCs will be release and if it's the same day when PC players [Feb. 5 - which is the first Tuesday of Feb and PSN updates on games, etc.] get Dragonborn. Pete Hines said the Skyrim DLCs for PS3 is February TBA.

Probably on either Feb. 12, 19 or 26 [which are rest all Tuesdays of Feb]. He never gave an exact date. But then again, we'll never know [it might be Feb 5]. If it is the same date when PC gets Dragonborn, that's the day my life you'll be complete. I really can't wait!!! :Dragonborn:

skyrimdefender112

ah true indeed well i hope its same week at least but im getting it day one difinatly along with rest especially since 50 precent off :D although i will say i be greatly pissed if they screw us over again and move it further but so far it looks good though

Sharduroga

And this is going to be better then Dawnguard. That DLC was okay. Hearthfire was certainly garbage. Very glad it was only 5 bones

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
I can't believe all the rage comments there are about this issue on gaming sites. There are even some that claimed coding/prepping for the PS3 was not hard. lol

Why would that make her feel violated?

Fair enough. :) i've done that before going to sovngarde

Still, kinda wish they would have made that clear. "You get to ride ON a rider."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts