is it worth becoming a vampire?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

blackieox

Jordan Stormblade Nightingale, blade, dragonborn
i cant decide if to or not! help!

Nighthiker77

I think its pretty well enough executed, nice and even(unless you use the necromage glitch). I just comes down to if you want to be a vampire.

blackieox

Jordan Stormblade Nightingale, blade, dragonborn

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I think its pretty well enough executed, nice and even(unless you use the necromage glitch). I just comes down to if you want to be a vampire.
Hell year being a vampires sick cause your immortal like me the champion of Cyro... I mean Sheogorath Deadric Prince of Madness Charmed!!

Lord_of_Quarra

Well as a vampire, you get a weakness to fire but a equal resistance to frost, and immunity to disease and poison which is very nice. The only thing you need to remember is that you'll be a lot weaker in the sunlight, though it's more of an annoyance than a weakness.

But the real benefits of being a vampire is when you get the necromage perk. It makes all magic more effective against the undead, and since you're undead, it makes (beneficial) magic more effective on you. This doesn't only make all the spells you cast on yourself have greater magnitude and duration (like healing, alteration and conjuration spells), but it also effects perks. So for example, if you have all the archery perks you will now shoot faster and have a higher chance to stagger and paralyze. If you have the alteration perks, it will increase your magical resistance. You get the idea.
Some people might label this as a glitch, but I think it does a good job of reflecting vampire's naturally enhanced strength and speed, something that Skyrim has failed reflect. One thing to note though, to get the necromage enhanced perks you have to get rid of them and reacquire them, something that can be done easily with console commands.

tx12001

i cant decide if to or not! help!
you should Visit Janus Hassildor up in Skingrad - Yes he is still the Count, he will probally tell you to leave, but me and him go way back and I mean way Back probally before you were born

CaptMorgan72

Mages that learn necromage and then become vampires usually can become quite powerful. Since you are on a pc, I would download some good vampire mods if I were you.

tx12001

Mages that learn necromage and then become vampires usually can become quite powerful. Since you are on a pc, I would download some good vampire mods if I were you.
Like Better Vampires or Belua Sanguinare, I prefer the Better Vampires mod fits elder scrolls lore better

CaptMorgan72

I was just reading up on the Better Vampires mod, damn I wish I had a pc to play Skyrim on. That mod sounds ridiculously awesome.

tx12001

I was just reading up on the Better Vampires mod, damn I wish I had a pc to play Skyrim on. That mod sounds ridiculously awesome.
I like the BLINK attack that that mod adds what is creepier then appearing behind the person who is shooting arrows at you 200 feetaway and then turning around and jumping off the mountain without suffering any damage, My vampiric drain is my best spell in human form it does 75 damage per second instead of 5, and the VL is doing a lot more

tx12001

go to yotube and type in brehanins better vampires and you will see what its all about

tx12001

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts