Is It Possible To Soul Trap In A Way W/O Conjuration Or Enchant On One Handed Or Two Handed Weapon?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JechtFayth

Dungeons respawn every 10 or 30 days (I'm not sure how this is determined for individual dungeons). I suggest going to random crypts and by the time you finish about ten the first one will be restored. Some don't respawn at all however.

have any suggestions which dungeons i shouldn't go to so i dont waist my time with the dungeons that dont respawn?

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Unfortunately I am unable to get that shout yet since the Dawngaurd DLC has yet to be released on PS3 and it's starting to agravate me since bethesda is doing the same bullplops that treyarch did with black ops 1 where it's working great for 360 or they're favoriting the 360 and plopsting on the people who play pc and PS3

Actually, Microsoft got a deal to release the DLC before anyone else, and the DLC is not working great for the 360. It's full of bugs. I'm not saying it's unplayable, but many of the bugs are extremely frustrating and a few are quest-breaking. That's probably why they are delaying it for the PS3. They might want to get as many bugs out as possible before releasing it. Keep your fingers crossed.

JechtFayth

Actually, Microsoft got a deal to release the DLC before anyone else, and the DLC is not working great for the 360. It's full of bugs. I'm not saying it's unplayable, but many of the bugs are extremely frustrating and a few are quest-breaking. That's probably why they are delaying it for the PS3. They might want to get as many bugs out as possible before releasing it. Keep your fingers crossed.
shoot really? that sucks. are they also in the process of fixing all the bugs for the players on 360 so then ps3 and pc arent the only ones with a fixed up version? i hope they can get all the bugs fixed and ready to release it to PS3 soon. hard to not get impatient since i know and have seen many youtube videos on how awesome it is and just cant wait to play it myself.

JechtFayth

hey thanks. when you use a staff such as the staff of soul siphon, does it level up conjuration? it would be preferable if it didnt. but if it does, guess it's not gonna kill me having some levels in conjuration

is there a vendor that has a higher chance in selling a staff of soul trapping or am i just stuck having to keep going in dungeons and hoping to god that i find one....

also about the Halldir's Staff... is it a normal trapping staff that works on creatures and draugr to fill up Azura's Star for light souls? or does it only work on people for black souls...

is there a vendor that has a higher chance in selling a staff of soul trapping or am i just stuck having to keep going in dungeons and hoping to god that i find one....

also about the Halldir's Staff... is it a normal trapping staff that works on creatures and draugr to fill up Azura's Star for light souls? or does it only work on people for black souls...
Soul Trap is soul trap, works on everbody what has souls, even animunculae.

JechtFayth

Soul Trap is soul trap, works on everbody what has souls, even animunculae.

ok so there's no need to waist my time looking for a staff of soul trapping and can just focus on doing the quest or just go to the cairn to get halldir's staff which will cast soul trap to fill my Azura's star then?

ok so there's no need to waist my time looking for a staff of soul trapping and can just focus on doing the quest or just go to the cairn to get halldir's staff which will cast soul trap to fill my Azura's star then?
I don't know if there is such a thing as a Staff of Soul Trap. I've never seen one, so if there is, it's incredibly rare. Yeah, Halldir's Cairn, it's a sure thing.

JechtFayth

Thank you to all who posted on this thread and for the help they gave me about this subject :) I got the information I was looking for in this thread. I greatly appreciate all the help