• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FullmetalHeart20

I wanna join the Dawnguard, and figured I could just have Serana turn me later. What I wanna know is, will I be strong enough to take on a fort without the bells and whistles you get from aiding the vampires instead?

I wanna join the Dawnguard, and figured I could just have Serana turn me later. What I wanna know is, will I be strong enough to take on a fort without the bells and whistles you get from aiding the vampires instead?

It's very easy to become stronger than even a Vampire Lord that has the ancient Vampire Amulets/Rings, even without the exploitation of glitches. Plus, as a Vampire Lord, not having the Rings/Amulets isn't a huge detriment.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
you are A Vampire Lord the Blood of Molag Bal flows through your veins no mere trinckets of the Ancient Bloods are going to show much of a change to your Dark Prowess.
Are you awere that a vampire lord is basically a vampire cross a lich.... Betch you didn't see that one coming did ya

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts