• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ironclad

Completely and totally awesome!

Tonight I killed two giants, they chased me to Greywatch tower where I hid the horse and used archery alone (powered up with potions & helped with Marked 4 Death). The poor things didn't stand much of a chance as twice they got stuck behind the castle doors as they tried to flee. Within the walls is a tallish roof, over a forge I think, they just didn't seem to be able to approach me as I sprayed orc arraz into their leathery bodies.
Lydia went skydiving but reappeared as I went back to their camp, luckily - I'd hate to lose her just yet.
Back at the camp was one more giant, I accidentally Shouted down the lightening (rather than M4D) so quickly called Sanguine to help. Sadly the giant noticed Lydia and this time she was crushed, but a 3rd giant fell, the lightening ruined it's health dramatically and Sanguine finished it off very swiftly!

Fortunately I saved just before the camp, so this time I'll make Lydia hold her position, tomorrow I shall wade in and end the bastards life. I hope the treasure is worth it. This isn't a quest, this is just my 29th level guy feeling 'ard a nails. :p

Well pleased! yay!

Alucius

Reminds me of the first time I went to get a mammoth's tusk. Shot a mammoth next thing I know I have two giants and 3 mammoths after me. Spent about 30 minutes trying to fell the mammoth while avoiding the Giants (Interesting sidenote, the Giants dropped a Vampire and a Sabrecat while trying to kill me, which I circled around to loot) finally I ran into a fort with the man sized doorway and arrowed the two giants and the one mammoth that really hated me.

Finally decided to beat down a giant since even ancients dragons fall like wheat to my Legendary Ebony Greatsword (246 dmg, unenchanted) Gave him a Fus Ro Dah (Hilarious to see that Giant Ragdolling through the air to slam into a wall) Two power swings while he was getting up and then I took his Toe as my prize and went on my happy way. Nice to know that your most feared opponents can become weak lol. Still wondering if a giant could one shot me into the air with Legendary Ebony Armor set. I'll find out later.

Champion8877

reminds me of my first time i tried to take on 2 mammoths i found roaming around. i was level 9 and my best weapon was only an ancient nord bow, i just pretty much used a lot of stamina potions and ran away, then turned shot a couple arrows, then ran some more, then turned around and shot a few arrows, then ran some more. and after about 30 minutes of doing this i killed the mammoths.

and now that im level 42 i can 1 shot a giant or mammoth with my deadric bow if i get a sneak attack bonus, and i can 2-3 hit them with my chillrend. they are not even a challenge anymore.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts