Introduction - Arillious

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
Hello all. My (Skyrim) name is Arillious.

I am 17 years old in real life, and my first Elder Scrolls game was Oblivion... and I immediately got hooked on it.

It was one of the first games I played where it was up to you to make all the decisions, I didn't really know what race to pick, etc, so I just chose an Imperial just because they were the natives of Cyrodil. Anyways... I played the plops out of Oblivion, did as many quests as I could find, played on the hardest difficulty I could survive on... My character was the typical warrior, Sword and Shield, he was unstoppable.

When Skyrim came out, I turned into more of an RP Elder Scrolls gamer. I made an Imperial once again, trying to replicate my character from Oblivion. Sword and Shield, now in this game with badass executions and finishing moves. I was a big fan of the Blades in Oblivion, and when I found out that they were still in around (barely) in Skyrim, I was happy with that.... I stayed loyal to them, and stayed loyal to my race and joined the Legion, pretty easy decision since Ulfric is a huge doucher.

I completed a lot of the game with Arillious, completed all the factions questlines I want to be in, destroyed the Dark Brotherhood because I hate them.

I love to create different backstories for my characters in videogames now, and have always turned to the internet for forums discussing different decisions that may affect your characters, etc. After discovering this site, and realizing how awesome it is with all you people making up your own stories for your own characters, I knew I just had to join.

So here I am!

I writing a full on story about my Imperial right now, it I'll be sure to link it when I'm done with it so you guys can check it out. Hoping to get to know you guys more.

Thanks

-Ari

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings, Arillious! Real life? What's that? :D Careful about the Ulfric crack. Got a huge legion of fans of his around here. And the DB? Man, I love the DB, but you're new, so I'm gonna let that one slide. ;) Good to know about your Imperial's story, too. Lots to do here. So have fun and may Ulfric's fans not throw you into Cidhna Mine. :rale:

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
Thanks guys, happy to be here.

And yes, dunklunk, The Dark Brotherhood is cool and all, but as an Imperial, I think they need to be destroyed, so I destroyed them. On my other character though, I did do the Stormcloak questline AND the Dark Brotherhood questline, and I didn't like how it all ended.. all my favorite characters got killed :sadface:.

And as for the Stormcloak questline, I just didn't enjoy it as much... seemed a little more gloomy to me, and I didn't like having Whiterun in ruin either.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts