Interesting rules to play by

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

raven63

Hay guys I have gotten bored of skyrim can you post sum interesting rules to play by other then eat drink sleep no fast travel ect. Thank you guys very much

mamali

don't use console commands and play on expert or master :)

Sean

lost somewhere
-Increasing level using 'advlevel' can make the game more difficult as enemies will scale higher
-never upgrade armor/weapons
-only play on Master

That can add some challenge to the game

raven63

Thanks guys properly should have said im on 360 only "enhancements i use are" countryboy74 chestermcbadbats and 1 more guys game saves to add stuff like summon dragon priest sheogorath clothing ect plus developer spells for vampire lord nothing game breaking i also play on master

Pete

When you turn into beast form, right before, abandon your non quest gear -- except for rags, which you must wear when you transform back. This often causes the need to kill so you can loot gear. It's refreshing that you don't harbor a desire to get the most powerful weapons. You rely on skills.

Anonymous

Don't Panic!
I'd definitely check out BIGwooly's journal for a daring set of restrictions. That's the first journal I stumbled across on the forums and it opened my eyes to the "hardcore" style. I'll tell you what, after playing hardcore, you won't go back. Not only does it completely alter the game, slow progress, challenge and frustrate; it gives you an appreciation for the game that you would have never gotten simply plowing through quests a-swingin' your broad sword and gulping down twenty minor healing potions simultaneously. I'd also recommend starting a new character and building from the ground up. If you're into it the roleplaying aspect, imagine a backstory and motivation for your character. It'll make for an altogether richer and more fulfilling experience. So, give it try and have fun!

Odd Child

The Bronze Boar!
Play on master, never upgrade and wear the traditional iron armor suit with the horned helmet throughout your entire game. Sleep every night for at least 8 hours, eat 3 times a day (even when you don't need to) and never, ever ever ever ever fast travel! Make the game as realistic as possible!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts