Xbox 360 Interesting, but not serious bug...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So I went to Gunmar for an assignment, he gave me the "Preemptive Strike" quest. The quest says "Kill the Nightmaster Vampire at Hob's Fall Cave." I look at the map marker and it points in between the Alchemist's Shack and the Rift Imperial Camp. I fast travel to both places, but the arrow is still far away. I go to Hob's Fall Cave anyways thinking the marker is messed up (you know how this game is), but no Nightmaster Vampire. I thought, why not go to Arcwind Point? I did, and behold, Mr. Nightmaster Vampire was standing there, and then for whatever reason, a Legendary Dragon AND an Ancient Dragon there attacked me as well. Now the second one isn't the one from the Autumn Watchtower, because I checked before and it's a Frost Dragon sleeping. Just thought I'd mention this. Anyone else have this or something similar happen with this quest before?

T1d3

Article Writer
have I ever had a glitch screw me over like that? no... I'd suggest burning the disc if that keeps reoccurring. Sorry for your luck OP