<Insert predictable thread title>

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Red-_-Monkey

Hi people. I love the Forum Colour! It's so easy on the eyes, especially after squinting at my TV for 5 mins wondering where that arrow went and if that Sabre cat is a Bear. I really hate Bears, so loud and they chase me everywhere!

And in that 2nd sentence, you'll already see that I'm from the UK.

I've invested an UBER amount of time in TES: Oblivion. 1200+ hours.
So I bought Skyrim on Day one, I did some math on the first week once I checked my save file and I played it for about 5/7 days which means there was barely time for food and sleep. So I hope I'll fit in here and I'm not being stereotypical because I would only ever tell another TES fan how much time I spend playing because it's quite embarrassing :sadface:
Made about 3 different save files since then, all of which reached Lv 60.
So, I'll enjoy sharing my experiences with people here :)

+1 to anybody who can recognize the source of my Avatar.

Stone

Retired Moderator
Hey Red Monkey, welcome to the forums!

I'm also from the UK! 1200 hours on Oblivion? I thought my 300 hours were alot but ;o

Enjoy your stay.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums, Red Monkey!

We have a few other grizzled game veterans with lots of time logged so I hope you'll feel right at home here. Our membership is also spread out across the globe so I hope you'll have no problem finding people to chat with at any time. I think you'll fit in just fine :)

Having so much time logged, we'd love to hear your observations and impressions of the game. We're looking forward to your perspective!

Red-_-Monkey

Welcome to the forums, Red Monkey!

We have a few other grizzled game veterans with lots of time logged so I hope you'll feel right at home here. Our membership is also spread out across the globe so I hope you'll have no problem finding people to chat with at any time. I think you'll fit in just fine :)

Having so much time logged, we'd love to hear your observations and impressions of the game. We're looking forward to your perspective!

Ahh that's great.

I've been itching to share Skyrim Experiences and this forum's creative outlets are great! It takes time for me to get used to new forums to let me settle first ;) I'll be happy to churn out full, rich Skyrim experiences.

I have a lot of tales under my belt and from what seems to be something close to 1800/2000 hours Gameplay of TES as a whole, I'm surprised that I'm still finding new tales to tell.

So many hours (years ;) ) of Tamriel Exploration has taken it's toll on this gamer. Days spent wielding unimaginable power that casts aside the feeble nature of survival within Man, Elf, Khajiit and Argonian alike.

The knowledge of ones own age and growing weakness was the catalyst for the retreat into the wilderness.
I live by the bow, hunting animals for food.
I wake at sunrise.
Seek shelter at sunset.
Sleep at midnight.
I fear the setting sun that invites the bite of a Vampire.
I yearn for the warm glow of a Fire after Days out in the cold, blue blooded mountains of Skyrim.

I am just another tree under the ancient sun.

(Seriously, when the sun goes down.... I am freaking scared! I turn off my Travel Auto-save. So 1 day in Skyrim can be lost once I encounter a Vampire. Which is about 1 hour wasted, I don't fast travel and I don't use the "Wait" function. So each days is a full experience)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts