In your opinion, hottest character?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I thought it would be fun to see what some of the community's replies would be :D So just go crazy! Who do YOU think is the hottest character, or name more than one if you want. You can name both male and female if you want. I'll start :)

Hroki, Brynjolf, Sylgja, and Balgruuf! :D

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
My Dwemer, Sorakh Rognukul. There he is below in my sig.

Look at him. Just look at him.

I bet you'd like to see him use his Control Rod wouldn't you? Oh yeah!

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
Vilkas, Brynolf, Idolaf Battle-Born, Hroki, Vex, Saphire :D

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Vilkas, Brynolf, Idolaf Battle-Born, Hroki, Vex, Saphire :D
Sapphire is pretty except that she is kinda mean :sadface: I wish there was a way for her to like you more. Even if you're in the Thieves Guild, when she sees you outside of the Ragged Flagon, she acts like she hates you. :/

Moonwort

Sapphire is pretty except that she is kinda mean :sadface: I wish there was a way for her to like you more. Even if you're in the Thieves Guild, when she sees you outside of the Ragged Flagon, she acts like she hates you. :/

Sapphire's had a rough time.

Mjoll. Maybe not the prettiest, but spirited and strong. grrrr.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
To me, Serana is the hottest.
But to my dunmer character, Sul Areloth, Brelyna Maryon is the only woman for him.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
I've always thought Erik the Slayer was pretty hot and seems eager to, ahem, explore.

Tyer032392

For me, it would be Serana.

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
Brynjolf :p

I actually downloaded a mod just so I could marry him and unlock all the dialogue instead of the 'Not now, I'm busy' stuff :)

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
Brynjolf :p

I actually downloaded a mod just so I could marry him and unlock all the dialogue instead of the 'Not now, I'm busy' stuff :)
:D Yeeeaaaa! Personally I think he's sexy -3-

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts