Xbox 360 In General (my first post)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

everybody agree?

• Disagree...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TWS SIA

seriously there are many things they should add to Skyrim for the for one they should gives xbox360 console commands easier remarriage children and different options of play like you could go to the menu and put in a role play option and settings would change such as dialogue and options of saying to neighbors and people extending variety more jobs and REAL jobs as owning a shop should be added.

I mentioned role playing option in the menu what other options should there be if it came out post yours below and explain it

Legolas Auditore

Well.... I mean, it's skyrim. Do you really want to sit there and own a shop when you could go kill stuff? And if it's for the money, most spouses own a business that generates income every day. Im married to ysolda and she gives me a cut (100 gold) of her store's profits every day... And thats more than you think... I completely forgot about her for a while and when I came back to her, she had 3900 for me :)

Legolas Auditore

One thing they really should change is how headshots don't do any more damage than body shots... And it'd be nice if there were execution animations for us archers too... But I get those when I shank people in the back anyways so I'm ok

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Oh yes more complaining!

One thing they really should change is how headshots don't do any more damage than body shots... And it'd be nice if there were execution animations for us archers too... But I get those when I shank people in the back anyways so I'm ok

If you want headshots. Go play Call of plopsty.

TWS SIA

As I said some people enjoy role playing as a shopkeeper it would automatically wait until a customer comes in also an edit to my post I think your spouse/wife/husband should be able to go outside for goodness sakes their gonna sufficient in your house.
NOTE: on my first character I married the girl at the riverwood trader she gave a 400 gold a day

Xiomn

I like the shop idea however i did not like it in Fable because no one ever visited it so if people actually visited it on a regular basis then i would love it.

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
An idea I remember saying on a similar post was that the horses need work on. I don't want to worry about my horse when something decides to attack us, like, say a dragon. I would like it better if the horse's AI was designed to find the safest hiding spot, then return to you once said enemy is dead.
Also, it'd be awesome to be allowed to make your horse carry things, like a bedroll or something so you can set up camp before you go into a dungeon like some NPCs do (I've gone to camps I discovered in other save files to find that they weren't there).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts