• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HOLD MY BEER

So here's my problem and it's a long one so will try to (KISS). I have an elder scroll i need to start throat of the world but need to do alduins bane first .... However (comma pause for effect) i've talked to delphine i'm the guild master i have found skyhaven, but i can't get esbern to open his door and follow me to delphine and then to sky haven. i'm completely stumped and lost can anyone out there help me figure out what i need to do? there was no peace treaty thing with the generals i can't really do anything now but go back to places i've been and keep killing the same old thing's, my game is at a stand still, and i'm tired of doing bounty hunts for gods sake. please any help would be appriciated. thank you

So, the information you got from the Thalmor embassy didn't cause Delphine to start the Cornered Rat quest? Or did she send you to Riften to look for Esbern?

Hatter

The Mad Hatter
If Esbern remains locked,try quicksaving then reloading,I had the same issue. That solved it for me.

HOLD MY BEER

So, the information you got from the Thalmor embassy didn't cause Delphine to start the Cornered Rat quest? Or did she send you to Riften to look for Esbern?
shr sent me o think it was a long time ago that i thought i did this quest

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts