Imperials vs. Stromcloaks questline problem

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JuicYJ21

Alright I'm a little ways into the Imperial questline right now at one of the battles called reunification of skyrim. My question is that I also just completed the peace treaty between the two sides to continue the main quest line. During the meeting they said that the peace treaty was a mutual agreement between the two sides "for now." I really want to get the two achievements within that imperial legion questline but since I already did the peace treaty I can't. I was wondering since the two sides said "for now they will honor the treat" does that mean that once I complete the main quest line I will be able to continue the Imperial legion quest line?

Please help me with this those two achievements are couple of the last I need.

Al'Amar

The Wood Elf
Yeah, like Mikea said. Once you reach the peace treaty you can just continue completing the main quest. I had this problem too, and got quite paranoid, but it all works out if you just continue the quest line.

KrazyLizard

I think the Peace Treaty has a greater impact in the game, as when it comes to negotiations of land exchange. In a way this gives you a temporary view of what a given region would be like under different rule. One example that happened to me, and this may be a spoiler..

Once Mavin Black-briar is Jarl of Riften, I found the Thieves guild side jobs payed more coin.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts