Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
The Legions have been perfecting their fighting styles since the Second Era. Race doesn't matter all that much in the Legions, since everyone is trained the same in whatever role they are.

Legions are awesome. Hell they assaulted a floating island with the Shadow Legion empowering the Legions with the power of flight to get up onto the thing. In the Second Era they also walked under a lake to assault a fortress on the weak side, their mages cast water breathing on the entire army.

“Spy,” said Vivec, calling Cassyr over. “When you said the army had a horde of battlemages, what made you so certain they were battlemages?”
“They were wearing gray robes with mystical insignia on them,” explained Cassyr. “I figured they were mages, and why else would such a vast number travel with the army? They couldn't have all been healers.”
“You fool!” roared Vivec. “They're mystics schooled in the art of Alteration. They've cast a spell of water breathing on the entire army.”

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
NENALATA and DrunkenMage How many women will it take for you to abandon your comrades and join us ancient vampires? Come and join us at Castle Volkihar... your new home. We can give you something that your comrades cannot... immortality and immense power that will spread fear in mortals. You will be respected by that power.

We will become the rightful rulers for it is we who carry the wisdom of a dozen lifetimes.

Imperials and Stormcloaks are just children after all.

Raijin

@DM

Hmmm. Never thought of it like that before. Maybe TMII isn't so bad after all.

I tell you what DM... if you are willing to look past the fact that I supported the Thalmor for a while, I am willing to forget about how TMII is fl*ffing up.

Would be more than happy to join the Legion again.

Why not join the vampires instead? We offer far more benefits than the Imperial legion and the A.D put together. You won't ever become homeless because your new home would be in Castle Volkihar. We have an unlimited source of food so you won't have to go hungry.

Oh and with Lord Harkon guidance.....
tumblr_m8kea1PGj71qzvbepo1_500.gif

All that we ask in return is for you to be loyal to us; to help us thrive, and do what what our Lord tells you to do.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
@DM

Hmmm. Never thought of it like that before. Maybe TMII isn't so bad after all.

I tell you what DM... if you are willing to look past the fact that I supported the Thalmor for a while, I am willing to forget about how TMII is fl*ffing up.

Would be more than happy to join the Legion again.

Why not join the vampires instead? We offer far more benefits than the Imperial legion and the A.D put together. You won't ever become homeless because your new home would be in Castle Volkihar. We have an unlimited source of food so you won't have to go hungry.

Oh and with Lord Harkon guidance.....
tumblr_m8kea1PGj71qzvbepo1_500.gif

All that we ask in return is for you to be loyal to us; to help us thrive, and do what what our Lord tells you to do.

Except Harkon is crazy, his two seconds would sooner kill you than give you 'wisdom'

And with Harkon's plan the army of the day would be their destruction.

Striking terror in the hearts of mortals? I collect Vampire teeth to make necklaces and bracelets. Open wide sunshine ;)

NENALATA

Last King of the Ayleids - RETIRED
Anyways, I dunno. I was Hard-Core Legionnaire Death to All Else for about a year, then I got to thinking and some how ended up defending the Thalmor. Don't regret that decision one bit.

Did some research and yeah, I think every Emperor in the Empire has had some problems. I think my point was that TMII seems to have nothing but problems, I guess from being an outside observer you get the feeling that he's not doing his job as Emperor.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Think you got the mettle aye? All can join the Legion.

"The Nord kings - oh, excuse me, "Jarls" - they can't seem to control their own people. So the Legion has stepped in to keep order."

"Our mission is to serve the Emperor, uphold the law, and protect the citizenry.

Raijin

Except Harkon is crazy, his two seconds would sooner kill you than give you 'wisdom'

Striking terror in the hearts of mortals? I collect Vampire teeth to make necklaces and bracelets. Open wide sunshine ;)

So you like to collect vampire teeth to make fancy necklaces and other jewelry? We like to collect thing too you know ;) Like the skull of your precious Empress; the Wolf Queen. She will return and when she does we will fight to restore her to the throne. The New Empire will come while the old one will die at our hands.

All hail to the Wolf Queen :)

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

So you like to collect vampire teeth to make fancy necklaces and other jewelry? We like to collect thing too you know ;) Like the skull of your precious Empress; the Wolf Queen. She will return and when she does we will fight to restore her to the throne. The New Empire will come while the old one will die at our hands.

We kicked her ass last time, and her Vampire Generals. Don't you understand the way of the Empire, do not piss off Cyrodiil. The Thalmor did it and their lord was hanging from a tower and every last Aldmeri was put to the sword or worse.

Last time the Wolf Queen pissed off Cyrodiil we sacked Solitude.

Even Ulfric is smart enough to not mess with Cyrodiil, he knows what would happen if Cyrodiil goes up in arms.

Raijin

We kicked her ass last time, and her Vampire Generals. Don't you understand the way of the Empire, do not piss off Cyrodiil. The Thalmor did it and their lord was hanging from a tower and every last Aldmeri was put to the sword or worse.

Even Ulfric is smart enough to not mess with Cyrodiil, he knows what would happen if Cyrodiil goes up in arms.

She wasn't as powerful back then but rest assure that once we resurrect her we will not only have an army of vampires at our side, but also an army of the dead legion.

Once we get through with Cyrodiil it will become one giant size grave yard for it is Queen Wolf that was a magnificent necromancer during her time.

Oh just how this petty country would handle if every single draugr rose up from it's grave and created mayhem?

The Thalmor were armatures and so are the Stormcloaks. You mortals haven't seen true power yet.

Volanere

Grand Magister

The legion is full of cowards and are puppets to the Dominion.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
The legion is full of cowards and are puppets to the Dominion.

"Even if we had a prisoner by that name, the only way he'd be released is by order of the Imperial Legion." - Thalmor Northwatch Guard.

Thalmor may show off to some petty Nord nobles or abuse Tullius' political position as Military Governor to make him go to their little party.

But those 'puppets' in the Legion who are not in Skyrim in a political capacity but Militarily. Well they can just tell those Thalmor to piss off.

Keep walking, little elf.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
lmao Yeah they really are. mmm I may have been Imperial once upon a time but that time is long gone. Part of the reason for becoming a Thalmor is, not only do I love playing the High Elf, the Dominion is bad a$$. And the Imperials and Stormcloaks both can't seem to get their act together. Although, I'll still gladly help the Empire get out of it's mess with the Stormcloaks. Course that's just the thing, I know the Thalmor are stirring the pot, but if the Imperials were doing what they were supposed to do, a thug like Ulfric wouldn't have had a chance.

Out of the current factions, who lost their main army? Oh right the Thalmor.

Which goverment is going to be invaded next? Oh right the Dominion.

Thalmor can boast all they want about being superior, but they aren't stupid, they know the threat they're facing. Why else would they start as much trouble as they could thirty years later, because in the recent years the appearance of nearly the entire Imperial army on their doorstep must of made them go "Oh plops"

I know the Thalmor are stirring the pot, but if the Imperials were doing what they were supposed to do, a thug like Ulfric wouldn't have had a chance.

300px-Ulfric_gagged.png

Looks like the Imperials were doing what they were supposed to do. Tullius captured Ulfric fairly quickly, unless you believe a bunch of Auxiliary Legionnaires should be able to own Alduin.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
The Empire is incredibly stupid and so was their favorite Skyrim High King at the time.

To think they would catch on by now that their court wizard in Solitude is among the undead and part of our army yet they ignore every symptom with such stupidity.

Vampires have an ability to cloud the minds of those around them. As mentioned in Dawnguard when killing vampires in cities. Detectable most likely by Mages, hence why the other Mage mentions it. Had a Shadow Legionnaire been there, it probably would of been discovered.

Volanere

Grand Magister
The Empire is incredibly stupid and so was their favorite Skyrim High King at the time.

To think they would catch on by now that their court wizard in Solitude is among the undead and part of our army yet they ignore every symptom with such stupidity.

Vampires have an ability to cloud the minds of those around them. As mentioned in Dawnguard when killing vampires in cities. Detectable most likely by Mages, hence why the other Mage mentions it. Had a Shadow Legionnaire been there, it probably would of been discovered.
lmao Yeah they really are. mmm I may have been Imperial once upon a time but that time is long gone. Part of the reason for becoming a Thalmor is, not only do I love playing the High Elf, the Dominion is bad a$$. And the Imperials and Stormcloaks both can't seem to get their act together. Although, I'll still gladly help the Empire get out of it's mess with the Stormcloaks. Course that's just the thing, I know the Thalmor are stirring the pot, but if the Imperials were doing what they were supposed to do, a thug like Ulfric wouldn't have had a chance.

Thalmor can boast all they want about being superior, but they aren't stupid, they know the threat they're facing. Why else would they start as much trouble as they could thirty years later, because in the recent years the appearance of nearly the entire Imperial army on their doorstep must of made them go "Oh pl***"

I know the Thalmor are stirring the pot, but if the Imperials were doing what they were supposed to do, a thug like Ulfric wouldn't have had a chance.

300px-Ulfric_gagged.png

Looks like the Imperials were doing what they were supposed to do. Tullius captured Ulfric fairly quickly, unless you believe a bunch of Auxiliary Legionnaires should be able to own Alduin.
We shall see, the Dominion does'nt lower itself to the petty arguements of man, the younger more reckless races.

Raijin

Thalmor can boast all they want about being superior, but they aren't stupid, they know the threat they're facing. Why else would they start as much trouble as they could thirty years later, because in the recent years the appearance of nearly the entire Imperial army on their doorstep must of made them go "Oh pl***"

300px-Ulfric_gagged.png

We shall see, the Dominion does'nt lower itself to the petty arguements of man, the younger more reckless races.

Your petty Dominion will be under our control soon for it is we, who will unearth your dead and use them for our armies.
potemas-catacombs-3.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts