Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Galmar Stone-Fist

Stormcloak General
Balgruuf is waaaaay to busy slouching on his throne rather than to be here :)

dragonattack_528_poster.jpg

General Tullius

Military Governor
I have shown the people that when our Jarls drink the Empire's milk, it makes us weak. I must now show them the path that will lead us back to our strength. Torygg was a puppet king of the Empire, not a High King of Skyrim. I challenged Torygg in the traditional way, and he accepted. There were many witnesses. No murder was committed.

Battles are won by trained and disciplined men. Wars are won by talented and exceptional individuals. You have shown nothing but to be a traitor to the people of Skyrim and her people.

You realize this is exactly what the Thalmor want? The Thalmor, they stirred up trouble here. Forces us to divert needed resources and throw away good soldiers quelling this rebellion. We're not the bad guys you know.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
It's not that the question doesn't make sense, it's actually a very simple question to comprehend. You just can't provide any proof to back your assertion so you're trying to avoid it. All I said was people seem to prefer Balgruuf to Elisif, I see no reason to go crazy over it. If you talk to people in Riverwood and Whiterun, they tell you how great of a jarl Balgruuf is. If you go to Solitude people seem to think Elisif is inexperienced. Now if you really need me to repeat my question to make it even simpler, then I suppose I could try if it's really so hard for you to understand what it's saying...

If the Imperials win = Elisif becomes High Queen
If the Stormcloaks win = Ulfric Stormcloak becomes High King

It's just that simple.

Ulfric Stormcloak

Jarl of Windhelm
Battles are won by trained and disciplined men. Wars are won by talented and exception individuals. You have shown nothing but to be a traitor to the people of Skyrim and her people.

You realize this is exactly what the Thalmor want? The Thalmor, they stirred up trouble here. Forces us to divert needed resources and throw away good soldiers quelling this rebellion. We're not the bad guys you know.

Maybe not, but you certainly aren't the good guys.

This is our homeland, Tullius. All the bloodshed spilled in this war is on your head.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Battles are won by trained and disciplined men. Wars are won by talented and exceptional individuals. You have shown nothing but to be a traitor to the people of Skyrim and her people.

Grogmar Ghrobash

'Tis better to be alone, then of bad company.
If the Imperials win = Elisif becomes High Queen
If the Stormcloaks win = Ulfric Stormcloak becomes High King

It's just that simple.

Again, where is the evidence to prove this baseless assertion?

Ulfric Stormcloak

Jarl of Windhelm
Perhaps you're right. But then what does that make you?

You said it yourself.

I am indeed Ulfric Stormcloak, and indeed there are many that call me a hero. We're fighting because Skyrim needs heroes and there's no one else but us. We're fighting because our own Jarls, once strong wise men, have become fearful and blind to their people's suffering. We're fighting because we're done bleeding for the Empire that won't bleed for us.

Tell me, why do you fight?

Docta Corvina

"Most of the Legion is tied down on the border with the Aldmeri Dominion. The Emperor can't afford to risk weakening Cyrodiil's defenses. From the Imperial City, our war here is just a sideshow. An interlude before the main event against the Thalmor resumes." - Tullius during "Season Unending"

The Empire loves the Thalmor so much that one of its Generals is candidly alluding to their next conflict with them. Interesting. :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts