Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
J

Jeremius

Because the Empire stands in the way of the Dominion army by logistics, and logistics>fanaticism any day. Plus, they pay better.
Empire don't even have the balls to Stand up. Were going to be ruled over by some nazi elf, all because you don't want to support the Rebellion?

And I was joking. I support who I want, and that changes by the idiotic topic that is the subject of debate at the moment.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
"I should have executed your whole treacherous clan when I had the chance" Thats implying that he had a reason beforehand. Treason. Thongvor was always going on about how he was a coward and about how he wasn't working out any problems. He had plenty of reason to arrest him and even execute him.

I think he is talking about when he was still in power, "When I had the chance" i.e before the Stormcloaks took over. They hadn't done anything yet, which goes with the dialogue Raijin posted.

Igmund isn't seeing Thongvor, his dialogue suggested he didn't seem to know about what Thongvor was saying.

J

Jeremius

Then, let's get to it shall we? Stoarmcloacks kick ass Empire sucks and Ulfric is not racist. Now I shall retire. Good night.

Funny, because Ulfric got caught and surrendered so he did not die in the woods which would not give him a song.

Funny, because Ulfric got caught and surrendered so he did not die in the woods which would not give him a song.
Unlike the viloent nature of the Empire, he chose a more peaceful approach. He knew he was going to die, had he been the Ulfric you know, he would've not fought.

J

Jeremius

Unlike the viloent nature of the Empire, he chose a more peaceful approach. He knew he was going to die, had he been the Ulfric you know, he would've not fought.

Had he been the coward I know he is. If I was Ulfric, I would fight and die like a man, not a martyr.

Rimfaxe96

A few pages ago I read how some folks somehow turned obvious pro-Imperial dialogue into pro-Stormcloak stuff and now this?
Call me when it's getting interesting again. :rolleyes:

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
General Tullius is the true asset of the Thalmor, not Ulfric. He is Elenwen's poodle on the leash. He admitted that he had such vital piece of information that could of very well end the civil war, but he didn't. He kept on going. He did the Thalmor bidding by diverting much needed resources, and throwing away good soldiers quelling this rebellion. What do you have to say about that? Tullius hated Ulfric so much that he became blind from hatred.

Theirs a saying... The enemy of my enemy is my friend and Tullius was too blind to see this through.

Ulfric wouldn't listen to the Empire, he hates them with a passion. You're just assuming Ulfric would lay down his arms when hearing this, except when he is informed of that information that could "End the war"... He executes Tullius, and still wants you to hunt down the last of the Legionnaires. So much for enemy of my enemy...

Why should it be Tullius' fault that Ulfric and the Stormcloaks are too ignorant to understand the large picture.

Too busy doing this, than looking at the whole situation:

The Thalmor will always remain ten steps ahead of you.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I'm not saying he is a Stormcloak, but in his mind he's acting upon their behalf. The Stormcloaks are either ignoring his actions or accepting them, either way it is bad.

He was barely investigating the murders, handing it over to you doesn't mean he's doing anything for the Hold.

Asking Jorleif what duties he performs for the Jarl while Ulfric controls the city will have him say: "For Ulfric? Oh, nothing official. Known him for years. He seems to value my thoughts, and I'm grateful for that. I don't really have a mind for war, and I think he likes having an untrained opinion from time to time."

So Igmund is now corrupt because he won't throw the Silver-Bloods in jail? For what crime? he doesn't exactly have evidence to just throw them in prison, not to mention the prison is guarded by Silver-Blood mercenaries...

Maybe so but he still doesn't represent the Stormcloaks. I highly doubt that the Stormcloaks are accepting his actions considering the fact that it appears to me that his brother, Galmar, seems to want nothing to do with him base on the evidence that he doesn't speak a word about his brother at all. It tells me that theirs bad blood between both men.

Jorleif does too investigate the murders as he hired you to deal with it. He ordered for the guards to cooperate you in your investigation, considering the fact that you're doing an official business to the city. As far as his statement goes... He is in service to Ulfric. He doesn't do anything official unless if his Jarl tells him to do.

Yes I'm saying that Igmund is corrupted. Just look at the overwhelming power that the Silver-Bloods has in the city. The Jarl allowed this to happen due to greed. Another thing to reconsider is that the Silver-Bloods are known Stormcloak supporters. They could very well be financially supporting them for their cause.

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear

Had he been the coward I know he is. If I was Ulfric, I would fight and die like a man, not a martyr.

a Coward!? That mans a veteran of the Great War! He was tortured by the Aldmeri Dominion! You watch your Tongue!

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear
View attachment 30742

Surrender makes him look weak. Is he a Nord or a church mouse?

If he had been executed it would advance his position even further. Even so he thought they were going to get a fair trial.
Ralof: They wouldn't dare give him a trial. Treason, for fighting for your own people! All of Skyrim would have seen the truth then.

J

Jeremius

a Coward!? That mans a veteran of the Great War! He was tortured by the Aldmeri Dominion! You watch your Tongue!

He surrendered like a mouse, not fight to the death like a man. coward trying to play at martyrdom.

J

Jeremius

Surrender makes him look weak. Is he a Nord or a church mouse?

If he had been executed it would advance his position even further. Even so he thought they were going to get a fair trial.
Ralof: They wouldn't dare give him a trial. Treason, for fighting for your own people! All of Skyrim would have seen the truth then.

As I said before, it makes him look weak. A real Nord would die fighting, like Torygg.

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear

He surrendered like a mouse, not fight to the death like a man. coward trying to play at martyrdom.

It would advance his position more strategically if he was either executed or given a trial. He wants to die a martyr. Being cut down in the forest while the War still wages on is both not a good way to advance your position or to die. He also didn't want them to all die in the forest for nothing when he surrendered.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts