Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
You do not understand. Just because the opinions/"way the arguments are"/"personalities" are similar, does not mean that the same person is behind the account. DrunkenMage just assumes and lumps them both together. I do not care about other accounts, and the mine argument was simply probably just derailing.

Okay, if you want to play this out. You're right Jeremius, it was wrong for me to just assume the obvious. Just because Stone acts like you, types like you, debates exactly like you and when defeated does the exact same random crap as you. Not to mention the identical personalities... And now that you're stringing it out, not giving a straight answer. Jeremy Stone obviously can't be you. :rolleyes:

J

Jeremius

You do not understand. Just because the opinions/"way the arguments are"/"personalities" are similar, does not mean that the same person is behind the account. DrunkenMage just assumes and lumps them both together. I do not care about other accounts, and the mine argument was simply probably just derailing.

Okay, if you want to play this out. You're right Jeremius, it was wrong for me to just assume the obvious. Just because Stone acts like you, types like you, debates exactly like you and when defeated does the exact same random crap as you. Not to mention the identical personalities... And now that you're stringing it out, not giving a straight answer. Jeremy Stone obviously can't be you. :rolleyes:

Never said it was not me. Just saying that you assume something without my admitting when it could simply be that he and I see eye-to-eye on a lot of things.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
same as the mine, as it is just a mine.

What? Are you talking in riddles or something now...

Arguing about the mine is dumb, as it is simply a mine. Prison/slavery/criminals or not, take down the rebellion, remove the issue of the mine.

it is like arguing that the Stormcloaks should go after the Black-briar meadery because the family sells to the Imperials.

Except when Maven becomes Jarl, she isn't plotting to enslave the locals to work the bee farms.

The Stormcloak Jarl in the Reach, does hint towards putting all the Forsworn in the mines to dig up silver. Is that enslavement? Or is it just a god damn career change?

J

Jeremius

Arguing about the mine is dumb, as it is simply a mine. Prison/slavery/criminals or not, take down the rebellion, remove the issue of the mine.

it is like arguing that the Stormcloaks should go after the Black-briar meadery because the family sells to the Imperials.

Except when Maven becomes Jarl, she isn't plotting to enslave the locals to work the bee farms.

The Stormcloak Jarl in the Reach, does hint towards putting all the Forsworn in the mines to dig up silver. Is that enslavement? Or is it just a god damn career change?

OR is it both and unimportant to the topic of Imperials vs. Stormcloaks?

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

Unimportant to you, not to everyone else. You have often debated that lore is meaningless and that opinions are all that counts, well not everyone shares that view.

Imperials vs Stormcloaks covers a range of sub-topics, because they all impact the debate. Should people ignore the political side of the topic because Jeremius doesn't like it?

Just because it doesn't fall into your constant opinion of "It sucks. Discussion is pointless. Lore is meaningless." for the last several hundred pages.. Won't change the fact that there is more to the Civil War.

Unimportant to you, not to everyone else. You have often debated that lore is meaningless and that opinions are all that counts, well not everyone shares that view.

Imperials vs Stormcloaks covers a range of sub-topics, because they all impact the debate. Should people ignore the political side of the topic because Jeremius doesn't like it?

Just because it doesn't fall into your constant opinion of "It sucks. Discussion is pointless. Lore is meaningless." for the last several hundred pages.. It doesn't change the fact that there is more to the Civil War.
Right on mate.

J

Jeremius

Just because it doesn't fall into your constant opinion of "It sucks. Discussion is pointless. Lore is meaningless." for the last several hundred pages.. It doesn't change the fact that there is more to the Civil War.

Never said you can't argue politics, but the mine is not a subject involved in the Civil War until you got pulled into a debate by someone baiting you, whether that person was me or not.

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear
That he had a reason to arrest them.

Except there is a slight flaw in your logic there. That reason comes after they had taken his home, the reason we're talking about is when they haven't done anything yet.

Is he going to arrest them for events that haven't happened yet? He isn't a Psijic Monk who can peer into the future.

same as the mine, as it is just a mine.

"I should have executed your whole treacherous clan when I had the chance" Thats implying that he had a reason beforehand. Treason. Thongvor was always going on about how he was a coward and about how he wasn't working out any problems. He had plenty of reason to arrest him and even execute him.

J

Jeremius

Jeremius, why do you have to be douche?

Just being honest. End the civil war and the Stormcloaks no longer exist, so they no longer hold the mine.

In fact, the mine is not owned by the rebels, just people who support them, who will not do anything if the Empire wins the war, meaning the mine is a pointless topic that someone baited DrunkenMage into arguing by using his ego against him.

Because the Empire stands in the way of the Dominion army by logistics, and logistics>fanaticism any day. Plus, they pay better.
Empire don't even have the balls to Stand up. Were going to be ruled over by some nazi elf, all because you don't want to support the Rebellion?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts