Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Except stopping the mage/templar conflict peacefully :p

tumblr_mscupxOon61rhh90ho1_1280.png

Anders did the best that he could giving the circumstances with Knight-Commander Meredith being so anti mage that she turned the circle into a prison. The Grand Cleric didn't help the situation either by not doing a damn thing about it.

The mages deserve to be free... not to be locked away in the circle and be consistently watched by paranoid Templars.

Sicarious

Servant of Sithis
Well I imagine you have made your decision by now but i personally prefer Stormcloaks.
Partly because the empire was about to chop my head off without reason and partly because starting a glorious rebellion to fight for yours beliefs and way of life was appealing to me.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Well I imagine you have made your decision by now but i personally prefer Stormcloaks.
Partly because the empire was about to chop my head off without reason and partly because starting a glorious rebellion to fight for yours beliefs and way of life was appealing to me.

The racial segregation and enslavement of a native population never sat right with me, hence why I go for the Empire.

Sicarious

Servant of Sithis

The racial segregation and enslavement of a native population never sat right with me, hence why I go for the Empire.

Yeah i tend to dislike that particular situation...however Im working to change it.

But as long as we can agree to hate the thalmor we will be just fine.

I choose the Stormcloaks ultimately because I didn't want to be on the defense; I'd rather invade than defend. However, I wanted to join someone whom I liked in battle, and Ralof was the one that I chose when I was in Helgen. Loyalty seemed to deem well for my Bosmer; so she chose Stormcloaks.

tdatapina

Hero of Time
That's a good question. I think the stormcloaks are right with what they want, but the imperials know what they're doing when it comes to running a country

Ozan

the Magnificent Bastard

((The Imperials allowed it then and they allow it now.))

Raijin

You know if the Dunmers and the lizard people don't like living in Windhelm they're free to move else where. I'm sure Riften would welcome them, especially Maven.

And as far as the enslavement of a native population (Forsworn)

It also doesn't sit well for me when I see them slaughtering up innocent people on the roads; when they attack me as I walk on the roads without proper provocation so yeah... in that respects if they act like animals they should be treated as one. Why not throw them inside Cidhna Mine so they can be useful for once?

Ivory

Let's Player

((The Imperials allowed it then and they allow it now.))
Where? Enslavement as far I know everywhere is illegal now among the Empire.

You know if the Dunmers and the lizard people don't like living in Windhelm they're free to move else where. I'm sure Riften would welcome them, especially Maven.

And as far as the enslavement of a native population (Forsworn)

It also doesn't sit well for me when I see them slaughtering up innocent people on the roads; when they attack me as I walk on the roads without proper provocation so yeah... in that respects if they act like animals they should be treated as one. Why not throw them inside Cidhna Mine so they can be useful for once?

Considering the War Crimes Ulfric caused, its no surprise they've become savage. Elven kind can argue that all Humans are savage (by using Nords for example). And they do, constantly saying how savage and how guides humans are by their emotions. Does that mean you agree with the Thalmor's style of thinking, just to suit you?

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead

It was explained to you countless times before in this thread why moving somewhere else is much easier said then done, especially in the world of the Elder Scrolls. Furthermore this notion that they can simply choose to leave does absolutely nothing to justify the blatant racial segregation imposed on the Dunmer.

Raijin

Where? Enslavement as far I know everywhere is illegal now among the Empire.

Considering the War Crimes Ulfric caused, its no surprise they've become savage. Elven kind can argue that all Humans are savage (by using Nords for example). And they do, constantly saying how savage and how guides humans are by their emotions. Does that mean you agree with the Thalmor's style of thinking, just to suit you?

War crimes you say? Ulfric was hired to retake back the reach with full promise of free Talos worship. If anything it's the Empire and Igmund family that's guilty of war crimes. Their the ones that initiate the war. Ulfric was just some pawn of the Empire.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
"It's everybody else's fault that Ulfric gave specific orders to torture women and kill anyone who didn't fight alongside him! Those Imperials are a bunch of milk drinking tyrants!"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts