Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

KingNLD

She wouldn't of done it by herself. The dragon appeared before the Thalmor could try anything.

Quoted from the Thalmor Dossier, Ulfric Stormcloak.

Operational Notes: Direct contact remains a possibility (under extreme circumstances), but in general the asset should be considered dormant. As long as the civil war proceeds in its current indecisive fashion, we should remain hands-off. The incident at Helgen is an example where an exception had to be made - obviously Ulfric's death would have dramatically increased the chance of an Imperial victory and thus harmed our overall position in Skyrim. (NOTE: The coincidental intervention of the dragon at Helgen is still under scrutiny. The obvious conclusion is that whoever is behind the dragons also has an interest in the continuation of the war, but we should not assume therefore that their goals align with our own.)

Before you go on about General Tullius enjoying a chat with the Thalmor, look to your own Stormcloak ranks.

1331068376.jpg

that picture is fake as hell.
Imperials and the Thalmor are friends sure they are. stormcloaks no! so i don't get it
with your own ranks.

KingNLD

She wouldn't of done it by herself. The dragon appeared before the Thalmor could try anything.

Quoted from the Thalmor Dossier, Ulfric Stormcloak.

Operational Notes: Direct contact remains a possibility (under extreme circumstances), but in general the asset should be considered dormant. As long as the civil war proceeds in its current indecisive fashion, we should remain hands-off. The incident at Helgen is an example where an exception had to be made - obviously Ulfric's death would have dramatically increased the chance of an Imperial victory and thus harmed our overall position in Skyrim. (NOTE: The coincidental intervention of the dragon at Helgen is still under scrutiny. The obvious conclusion is that whoever is behind the dragons also has an interest in the continuation of the war, but we should not assume therefore that their goals align with our own.)

Before you go on about General Tullius enjoying a chat with the Thalmor, look to your own Stormcloak ranks.

1331068376.jpg

Imperials and the Thalmor are friends sure they are. stormcloaks no! so i don't get it
with your own ranks.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
with your own ranks.

If you've completed the Stormcloak victory of Markarth. Go into Understone keep, go up to where the Jarl is, turn right then head up the doorway to the left. Go up the stairs and head left again. You can see for yourself.

KingNLD

So you deny what you see, because it isn't an Imperial Legate? Flawed logic no?

what no logic! this is no logic at all this is also fake!
this is one of a example that this game make stupid! if you completed the Empire Side or anything else they talk mostly if you are a new member of their guild or army! this is also a Fault! they most return back if the Militia
Win! they have nothing to do in skyrim what left of the empire that well Besides it has no reason
so this is a stupid thing to call mage you are a men based on facts! right this not a fact you know it by
yourself.

mqdefault.jpg

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
this is one of a example that this game make stupid! if you completed the Empire Side or anything else they talk mostly if you are a new member of their guild or army! this is also a Fault! they most return back if the Militia
Win! they have nothing to do in skyrim what left of the empire that well Besides it has no reason
so this is a stupid thing to call mage you are a men based on facts! right this not a fact you know it by
yourself.

mqdefault.jpg
king calmdown. And Yes the picture is real. I don't understand what Beth were thinking. The tgalmor soldiers remain there after stormcloak victory

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
this is one of a example that this game make stupid! if you completed the Empire Side or anything else they talk mostly if you are a new member of their guild or army! this is also a Fault!

*hands out Dutch dictionaries to everyone in the thread*

Ik snap niet echt welk punt je hier probeert te maken. De foto waar we het hier over hebben, is onomstotelijk bewijs dat de persoon die hem post gelijk heeft. Jij kunt wel roepen dat het 'nep' is, maar we weten allebei dat dat nergens op slaat. ;) Ik kan je zo 10 foto's van exact datzelfde tafereel sturen - ik heb er zelfs filmpjes van.
..Toch denk je dat het nep is. En als argument gebruik je dat 'er geen Imperial legate op de foto staat'. Het kan aan mij liggen, maar ik zie daar niet het verband in. En als iemand je daar dan naar vraagt, begin je ineens te praten over guilds en fouten in het spel..
Ik denk; zeg het even tegen je in het Nederlands.. Die hele discussie in het Engels is zo al moeilijk genoeg. ;)

traffic%20cop%20police%20policeman%20officer.gif
Okay everyone. There is nothing to see..Keep walking..

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
No I'm sorry but no one, no no no one calls my Docta Corvina a bitch you ignorant little cretin how dare you! Docks is one if the nicest people on this site and you call HER a bitch? A lil hypocritical coming from you don't ya think and stop calling everyone child as it sounds pedophilic and coming from you, you probs are some lonely creep seeking attention cos when you were younger no one ever loved you because your a creepy dumb ass who is so up their own ego they call perfectly good people bitches wow you sense is amazing!

This happend days ago ;)
I know you mean well but there is no need to bring it up again. It will only cause trouble.

Please leave the thread you are boring us with your childish remarks and dumb talking we do not have time for uneducated people who obviously don't see far past their own arse :)

Yeah, I find that a little rude... There are friendlier ways to tell him how you feel ;)
But that's just my humble opinion...

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
Ew I'm sorry but er he is just a little dick who enjoys to be horrible to people and has no point in what he is saying but to offend or simply undermine what someone has said and yeah I think people have had enough so no sorry I don't see how it's rude in the slightest as I'm putting my opinion straight with him and I don't see the problem as I have to speak the truth

Little dick? That is just as bad as the thing he said to Docta.
If you correct him for being rude, don't be rude yourself..

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
Fine I have gotten rid of the comments but I really don't see your sense protecting that thing

I don't "protect" him ;)
I just feel like everyone should be able to give their opinion here. That is what a forum is for. Yes, KingNLD was rude to Docta a few days ago, but they have sorted that out. And someone shouldn't be called a 'little dick' or 'a thing'. That's why I replied to you, not because I agree with KingNLD or "picked his side". :)

KingNLD

*hands out Dutch dictionaries to everyone in the thread*

Ik snap niet echt welk punt je hier probeert te maken. De foto waar we het hier over hebben, is onomstotelijk bewijs dat de persoon die hem post gelijk heeft. Jij kunt wel roepen dat het 'nep' is, maar we weten allebei dat dat nergens op slaat. ;) Ik kan je zo 10 foto's van exact datzelfde tafereel sturen - ik heb er zelfs filmpjes van.
..Toch denk je dat het nep is. En als argument gebruik je dat 'er geen Imperial legate op de foto staat'. Het kan aan mij liggen, maar ik zie daar niet het verband in. En als iemand je daar dan naar vraagt, begin je ineens te praten over guilds en fouten in het spel..
Ik denk; zeg het even tegen je in het Nederlands.. Die hele discussie in het Engels is zo al moeilijk genoeg. ;)

traffic%20cop%20police%20policeman%20officer.gif
Okay everyone. There is nothing to see..Keep walking..

ehmmm juist, ik dacht ten eerste dat het gewoon wel nep was misschien NPC geval.
kon net zo goed met dat Filmpje! maar al fijn blijkbaar niet. maar het is wel een fout
dat is gewoon waar. ik bedoel denk je echt dat de stormcloaks willen dat hun blijven.
nou echt niet en toen 'Mage' dat plaatste op het Forum vond ik dat kinderachtig achja.

(en wat is er nou weer dan voor steukeling is hiervoor een oorlog geweest ofso was tijdje aan het Skyrimen
want ik zie dat ..... die mij een little dick noemt netter dan in het Nederlands! :p hier niet staan met haar reacties?)

next talking here is English i promise you that.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts