Immortal Words - Saurano Direnni

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BIGwooly

I love the personality. It is incredible how easily you seem to transition between char to char. I feel like I already know her, that's how well this is written.

Thanks for noticing! I have a whole process I go through when I start a new character to make sure I tap into an actual individual with a personality and a past. It's a bit of work but it's worth it to hear that someone has noticed. d:-)

Neriad13

Premium Member
Isn't the Windhelm bard friggin' annoying? O.O

I love the Windhelm bard. T.T It was from her that I first heard the song "The Dragonborn Comes" and was entranced by its beauty. I think I was making her uncomfortable by how many times I asked her to sing it again and how close I was standing to her when she did.

Now, Karita, her I'd toss in the Dawnstar Bay in a heartbeat. ;)

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
BIGwooly - I'm assuming you're using the console to ensure everyone starts with what they're supposed to have/is in the spot they're supposed to start in?

BIGwooly

BIGwooly - I'm assuming you're using the console to ensure everyone starts with what they're supposed to have/is in the spot they're supposed to start in?

No, unfortunately I play on the Xbox (I like relaxing on the couch, lol). So I have to spend a bit of time right away to make this stuff happen.

Kaleia

I love the Windhelm bard. T.T It was from her that I first heard the song "The Dragonborn Comes" and was entranced by its beauty. I think I was making her uncomfortable by how many times I asked her to sing it again and how close I was standing to her when she did.

Now, Karita, her I'd toss in the Dawnstar Bay in a heartbeat. ;)

Clearly, you never let her sing the Stormcloak variant of "The Age of Aggression".

bulbaquil

Clearly, you never let her sing the Stormcloak variant of "The Age of Aggression".

I actually rather liked the Windhelm bard's rendition of "Age of Oppression."

But then again, I have a bit of a Stormcloak bias, so...

Kaleia

I actually rather liked the Windhelm bard's rendition of "Age of Oppression."

But then again, I have a bit of a Stormcloak bias, so...

Oh, did I get the name wrong? Oops.

o_O And it gets annoying after a few times. *prods Zoran's journal* She started him in his bard killing habit. Though I must admit, the Markarth bard was even worse.

bulbaquil

Oh, did I get the name wrong? Oops.

No, you got it right. "Age of Aggression" is the Imperial version ("down with Ulfric, the killer of kings"); "Age of Oppression" is the Stormcloak version ("all hail to Ulfric, you are the High King").

I.e.: "Age of Oppression" is the "Stormcloak version of 'Age of Aggression' " :)

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Such an amazing journal I hadn't realized it had already started and just found it earlier today and I couldn't stop reading it! I will definitely be trying this playstyle as my problem is I get tired of a character relatively quickly. I just hope no one rips you off and starts their own journal like this. Also if you can I would switch to PC then the items and everything will be alot easier, you can even have a mod that will make your character look exactly the same as who ever killed you.

BIGwooly

Such an amazing journal I hadn't realized it had already started and just found it earlier today and I couldn't stop reading it! I will definitely be trying this playstyle as my problem is I get tired of a character relatively quickly. I just hope no one rips you off and starts their own journal like this. Also if you can I would switch to PC then the items and everything will be alot easier, you can even have a mod that will make your character look exactly the same as who ever killed you.

Not gonna switch to PC but it's okay. I take a picture of whoever killed me and then just remake them and they basically look exactly the same anyways. d;-)

What I do love about the PC are the mods, though.

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(
Not gonna switch to PC but it's okay. I take a picture of whoever killed me and then just remake them and they basically look exactly the same anyways. d;-)

What I do love about the PC are the mods, though.

The Mods are the reason I play on Xbox too. Quick explaination needed:- If I bought Skyrim for PC, I would NEVER stop modding it, and writing Mods for it (I already Mod FAR too much for various PC games)...hence I'm sticking to the Xbox, at least for the next longwhile.....

TamrielsSavior

The Dark Nord of Helgen
Sometimes when I see new entries on your thread I try to skip the carry-over initial post as fast as I can so I can't see if there has been a new character added. I hate spoilers! Lol
:D

BIGwooly

Sometimes when I see new entries on your thread I try to skip the carry-over initial post as fast as I can so I can't see if there has been a new character added. I hate spoilers! Lol
:D

Do you (or anyone) know if there is a way to do a 'hide spoiler' type thing within a post? I've seen that on some forums. Not sure about this one.

Drecon

Wow. I read through this one in a disturbingly short time. I love the concept and will definitely keep reading it. Good job!

BIGwooly

Wow. I read through this one in a disturbingly short time. I love the concept and will definitely keep reading it. Good job!

Thanks! New entries coming soon. Had to travel for a shoot this week so I was away from the Xbox. d;-)

BIGwooly

Any idea when we will get to meet Saurano Direnni? Or is that something you have a plan for?

Well, it's a semi-planned situation ... meaning it may or may not ever happen. It all depends on how things play out.

BIGwooly

So until then, the Saurano Direnni is just a placeholder title. Thanks.

Well, his name is in the title because he created the book and was the original author. Whether he will ever see the book again is another matter. d;-)