PC Immersive Vampire Mod

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Pete

Well for those of you looking for an interesting play though, I've stumbled across quite an interesting vampire mod: Vampiric Thirst.

It is easy to setup and get working, and takes a little time to get used to. Definitely not for new Skyrim players. Also, I recommend disabling other vampire mods, or other mods that radically change game play. In the requirements; make sure you down load the right version of the skyrim extender (with papyrus support).

I started a new game (always best when introducing these types of mods) and got started. I turned my self into a vampire after going to Riverwood, but before doing bleak falls burrow, etc.. I'm having a ball with it. Give your self, say 8 levels as a vamp, to get used to it. Then start a new game and play hardcore.

The vampire seduction adds a whole new twist to the game. This is where you chat with an NPC and get a feed option. If you choose the right seductive phrase for that character & your speech is high enough, you can feed off them while awake.

Very immersive mod that doesn't create a God like vamp, but instead make more of a classical vamp.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
That sounds so badass!!! I need Skyrim on PC. Classic Vampires are the best.

Pete

By using the script extender, there are a quite a few new animations when you use your vamp powers. The charm feed shows the player hugging and biting the npc. The feed while fighting (when the enemy in the crouch to give up state), cause you to pick them up and rip them apart!

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
That is... beautiful. If only it was in the actual game. As much as I love the vampire in Skyrim, they lack in many ways. I'm not asking for a Uber-God of a vampire, but give me a demon! It would be cool if as your hungry grows, your appearance drastically changes. Skin grows paler, eyes go redder or black, fingers become claws, face goes gaunt. You randomly hiss and moan. It'd be cool if you could put on a mask and a pair of gloves to hide your appearance at Stage 4. Makes no sense that I could walk into town as a Stage 4 with my face covered and still get attacked. How do the humans know I'm a vampire?

Sentinala

Premium Member
That is... beautiful. If only it was in the actual game. As much as I love the vampire in Skyrim, they lack in many ways. I'm not asking for a Uber-God of a vampire, but give me a demon! It would be cool if as your hungry grows, your appearance drastically changes. Skin grows paler, eyes go redder or black, fingers become claws, face goes gaunt. You randomly hiss and moan. It'd be cool if you could put on a mask and a pair of gloves to hide your appearance at Stage 4. Makes no sense that I could walk into town as a Stage 4 with my face covered and still get attacked. How do the humans know I'm a vampire?
In oblivion when I was a max vamp, i thought it looked legit.

In skyrim I can hardly tell my imperial is a vampire at all.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
In oblivion when I was a max vamp, i thought it looked legit.

In skyrim I can hardly tell my imperial is a vampire at all.

LOL!

My Nord gets a bit more pale. Eye color changes. You can see your fangs when being attacked though. Just zoom in on your characters face to see it. I noticed it when I entered the Thieves Guild's secret entrance when I was under attack.