I'm thinking about creating a quest mod. (Inspired by the Japanese story Battle Royale)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

UglyIgloo

So, here's the story. After joining and completing the civil war, you're invited to a party. The person in the invitation wishes to remain anonymous. It's a bit like the Thalmor Embassy, where you can only go in party clothes, no weapons. You go to the party, and you see other civil war soldiers there, as well. You're (conveniently) the last person there, and after you come, the door behind you is suspiciously locked. You talk with the other guests, they are all soldiers in the civil war. What side they were on depends on the one you chose. After talking with the guests, which was completely optional, you talk to the host. He says it's about time to get to the climax of the party. SURPRISE! You're going on a boat trip! He says he respects (whatever side of the civil war you were on) so much, that this is the least he can do for you. All the soldiers get on the boat, each person gets their own room on there, which looks extremely luxurious. You then sleep on the bed, which causes you to wake up in a cave the next day. You don't know what to do, there's a door leading out, but it's locked. The solution is to search for a note. The note explains that you were tricked, and that the host was bringing soldiers to fight each other to the death. He highly disagrees with your view on the civil war, and wants you killed. So that's it, you're in a program called Battle Royale. You have to fight your war allies to the death. Some of them don't want to fight, some of them are going crazy, some of them even commit suicide. But your fate in Battle Royale is up to you. Will you fight to the death, take the coward's way out, or find a way to escape? You have 3 days to decide, before the host sends out his own soldiers to kill everyone, and there will be no winner.

There are chests hidden through out the island with equipment in them, too. Be sure to get them before your opponents!

Koik

Sounds good. Getting PC version of skyrim soon so if you make this mod let me know. If you need some help when i get the creation kit i could try to make it.

UglyIgloo

Yeah, I got used to the creation kit in a matter of minutes. In fact, my first mod in Oblivion made the Adoring Fan more useful and less stupid looking. My first mod in Skyrim was an unfinished Ragnar the Red mod. After that, I completed a mod that adds an overhaul to Skooma.