• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

skindog

See I've maintained a social life, a job, AND skyrim.

Too bad I've had to replace sleep with coffee to make it work haha :p

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Yeah, it's happened to me as well. I'm starting to cut meals because of it.

ApacheDemon

Certified Skyrim Director
hm i dont know about you guys but i somehow manage to do both, on friday i was out with my mates from 11 am till like 10:30 but on saturday i played like 6-8 hours of skyrim... in one go.

Cheztah

I work to many hours and cant afford to be sleep deprived at work,
i usually play for a solid 6-10 hour session on one of my days off,
hang out with mates, go for a spearfish or a bodyboard on the other.
(my days off are during the week always, not alot of night stuff to do)

As for during my working days, i dont really like playing tired,
i probably only manage 1-2 sessions for an hour or two.

I have been known to spend both my days off playing in the recent past, but i like to get out of the house. =P

skindog

Oh believe me I work a lot too considering I have two jobs, I'm working every single day for at least 7 hours until christmas. But with enough caffeine everything works out ok!

MrCostari

I believe I played this game for 35-40 hours this week.
Considering I have a lot of school and let a friend play to.
I used to play so much like this to, but I had less school then and yeah this game is addicted!

Fate

>Living, Loving, Learning<
Sadly I worked 13.44 hours yesterday and I had too skip playing it entirely yesterday.

RelentlessNub

The Supreme Nub
Who ISN'T addicted to this game right now. o-o

Calibratez

I have like a ton of free time and there aint much to do where I live which makes it so easy to just sit back and play skyrim

Richmipkin

Have you met maven, up in riften? Yea sure lady
I tend to balance, work, classes, girlfriend, skyrim, moving from PA to Texas. By chugging large cups of strong coffee. Very exhausting seeing as how i just wish i could be bashing some Imperial in the face with my shield

RGKID144

I envy you lol. Im 25, and JUST entered the real world. Sucks big time. This is my first go at a serious rpg, and I really wish I was back in college, or high school and can just game for hours on end lol. But instead im up at 530 every morning, have a serious gf, and have logged only 35 hours in like 3 and a half weeks. Should be so much more. Its a shame. Enjoy it while u can.

Garrison

Geez it's not so hard; I maintain a healthy relationship with another woman, spend lots of time interacting with others and exercise regularly, often taking nature hikes through the woods. Oh wait... that's in Skyrim...

MrCostari

I always listen to music (at the main menu) for like 10 minutes.
It's such a epic and awesome sound! Always put up my volume :D

Ironclad

This game is terribly addictive for me, I literally had to pull myself away from it tonight so I could fast-travel to a bar, but even here my eyes feel like they are spinning in their sockets.
It's great. But a sickness.

NURSE! NURSE!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts