I'm going through Chemotherapy Thursday...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
I've told some of you about this already, and I know it's weird that I'm telling technical strangers on the Internet about this but you all have more than proven that I can trust you. I somehow have developed a cancerous brain tumor that has been found like over 2 weeks ago. Don't worry though, the doctors say they have a high chance of curing it because this type of tumor is easily curable, plus, I have some really talented doctors on my side so I don't have much to worry about.

Still, regardless of the high odds of success, I'd appreciate some prayers from you guys. I know that I'm not the most important person in your lives but I would be really grateful. I have people praying for me all over (not to sound cocky or anything) and I appreciate their prayers immensely as well. I'm just asking for some well wishes is all. Thank you

Skyrimosity

I'll pray for you and give you all my best wishes.

I hope everything works out, Chief. We've known each other on here a while and even though now we don't talk much I still consider you a good friend.

A.Auditore

maybe...
You're important to me my Chiefies

Harc

Big Hog
Don't worry nipples! You'll be ok! Just don't think about the bad, think about ice cream and non scaly nipples!

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
I will totally pray for you Chief. I'm so glad you've got a favorable prognosis, as so many don't and you're too young to deserve cancer. Things are going to be okay. You are in my prayers.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
You'll be alright champ :) The odds are in your favor like Simus said. I agree you are a bit young to have it but I'm very glad you have a low risk level. Hope you'll be getting better soon! We'll be thinking of ya! :)

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Thanks you all. Plus the doctors said if they get rid of it now it's likely that it'll be gone for good and never come back. However I am a little worried about the chemo, I heard that SOMETIMES it can make you unable to have children...Of course I don't want to have kids now...but I don't know what I'll want when I'm an adult...and that kinda scares me, but I'll take my chances

Harc

Big Hog
Thanks you all. Plus the doctors said if they get rid of it now it's likely that it'll be gone for good and never come back. However I am a little worried about the chemo, I heard that SOMETIMES it can make you unable to have children...Of course I don't want to have kids now...but I don't know what I'll want when I'm an adult...and that kinda scares me, but I'll take my chances
SORRY, I didn't mean to hit that rant button. fluffing iPod went to do its own thing, like I said, don't worry about chemo! The medical professionals know what to do, so have trust in them

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
SORRY, I didn't mean to hit that rant button. fluffing iPod went to do its own thing, like I said, don't worry about chemo! The medical professionals know what to do, so have trust in them

I trust them, I'm just a slight bit worried. I mean I know they wouldn't make me unable to have a kid on purpose, it just has a chance of happening inadvertently. Plus I'm just a bit nervous on what it's gonna feel like... But I know I'll be ok

Harc

Big Hog

I trust them, I'm just a slight bit worried. I mean I know they wouldn't make me unable to have a kid on purpose, it just has a chance of happening inadvertently. Plus I'm just a bit nervous on what it's gonna feel like... But I know I'll be ok
Id be nervous too man, cancer is an awful thing. A girl that lived in my Area died of cancer not to long ago, her Name was Talia, and a girl I knew died on Christmas Day when she was in kindergarten. This case you have is Very minor chief, like I said, think about Ice cream and nipples!!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Not a man of faith here Chief. (as in, I don't pray)

But I'll wish you best of luck! and I'll think of you!

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
I'm going back home today, but the chemo won't end yet. I have to do it 3 more times I think. I'm fine, I still have my hair, I can still have a kid (I think) lol. Its 11:54 AM in Virginia and they're doing another chemotherapy thing at 1 PM, then I go home.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
I'm so very happy for you Chief. You will be in my prayers and those of my family until you are well. And then after for celebration.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
I have 17 days of freedom before I have to do something again. Thank you all for the support.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
Kick the plops out of that tumor Chief! Better yet, have Jeroo Shei do it for you :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts