I'm Brand Spanking New.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kulaasvokul

Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fish stick!
Hello!
Well, I love skyrim. All my friends get pretty sick of be constantly going on about it, which is why I thought i'd join up here. :p
So, Hello. :-D

- Hannah. x

Hi! I'm the keeper of all knowledge ;)

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and cheers, Hannah! Your friends who'd get sick of you going on and on about Skyrim? They're your used-to-be-friends now, right? Now that you're with way cooler friends where Skyrim is all we talk about (as boring as that may sound), there are no others. :D

Happy adventuring! :bluedragon:

Kulaasvokul

Thanks for all the welcomes! :D
The deadliest troll: haha!! Well, if you can class me a girl, :p im a nerd when it comes to skyrim.. I was meant to be going out with a friend tomorrow, and she canceled, and I was so happy, because now I can stay in all night and play it. Ha! :p

Dunklunk: haha yes! I'm so thankful I found this. I was thinking of doing a skyrim playthrough soon, too. :-)
Ive managed to give one friend Skyrim Fever, but the rest are standing firm! :p

- Hannah. Xx

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Thanks for all the welcomes! :D
The deadliest troll: haha!! Well, if you can class me a girl, :p im a nerd when it comes to skyrim.. I was meant to be going out with a friend tomorrow, and she canceled, and I was so happy, because now I can stay in all night and play it. Ha! :p

Dunklunk: haha yes! I'm so thankful I found this. I was thinking of doing a skyrim playthrough soon, too. :-)
Ive managed to give one friend Skyrim Fever, but the rest are standing firm! :p

- Hannah. Xx

That's funny. You don't think your friend mighta cancelled because she's a closet Skyrim player? Stranger things have happened. As for your friends standing firm: they'll cave. Just you watch. They will cave. Might take a while, but once you and your other friend start yapping all things Skyrim, they'll have no choice but to check it out.

And once that happens. Well, we all know what will happen next. And then eventually they'll join the forums.
lol:D

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
That's funny. You don't think your friend mighta cancelled because she's a closet Skyrim player? Stranger things have happened. As for your friends standing firm: they'll cave. Just you watch. They will cave. Might take a while, but once you and your other friend start yapping all things Skyrim, they'll have no choice but to check it out.

And once that happens. Well, we all know what will happen next. And then eventually they'll join the forums.
lol:D

Yeah, Skyrim is like a plague.. contageous and hard to shake off. Take my little sister, for example; she wouldn't touch Xbox games with a ten foot pole, claiming games these days are "too 3D" (probably compared to the classic games she played as a kid :p ). But my brother gave her one measly taste of Skyrim on his box and now he's contemplating calling pest control to get her out of his apartment! She has become like a weird leech, stuck to his recliner, suckling on the Skyrim teat through the Xbox controller, hunched over, eyes glazed :D She'll be of town for the better part of the summer, and suffers from the "Skyrim shakes" now that she hasn't gotten her near-daily fix for weeks :p I am personally happy I've gotten the worst addiction out of my system and moved on.

Oh, and welcome to the forums, Hannah! :) It's a decent bunch of people here.. often nerdy, sometimes pervy, but always friendly! :D

Yep, if you make the mistake of entering the shoutbox, your leg WILL be humped sooner or later, most likely by Necro :D
Wahahahaha! That's the most true thing I've heard all day! ;)

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
C'mon, Monolith. Your description of your little sister? Seems to me you were describing most (if not all) of the members here. :D

Who needs therapy when there's Skyrim and the Forums?! ;)

Well you got me there! Probably nine out of ten forum goers will recognize themselves from that description :D

Indeed, who needs to deal with their deep-rooted psychological anguish when Skyrim offers an instant-fix escape from reality? ;) Though the forums may at times cause psychological trauma to the weak of mind.. and again it's most likely to happen in the shoutbox :D

Kulaasvokul

Sadly, I too used to be one of those who would cringe at the mention of skyrim, because it was literally all I would hear about, and every time I heard an arrow to the knee joke, I would literally want to eat my own face off.. But now.. I will defend the game with my life, and as soon as I hear anything about arrows, or knees, I immediately want to hug the person who has said it. :p ahaha!

Sadly, I too used to be one of those who would cringe at the mention of skyrim, because it was literally all I would hear about, and every time I heard an arrow to the knee joke, I would literally want to eat my own face off.. But now.. I will defend the game with my life, and as soon as I hear anything about arrows, or knees, I immediately want to hug the person who has said it. :p ahaha!
If you make a video of you attempting to eat your own face off, I will buy you a cookie. :eek:

Kulaasvokul

Bath salts are bad for you.

LOL! I locked all doors when I heard that story. I told my grandmother about it, and she shouted "YOU WATCH TOO MUCH TV." and I was like, BUT NAN, ITS TRUE! D: