• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I'm considering playing an illusionist / stealth / thief character and am debating how well it'll work out.
He would specialize in illusion, stealth, enchanting, and speech with minor perks going into destruction and some other skills as needed.

Since I have never played an illusionist, I was hoping for some tips on this kind of build.

Thanks.

I myself never used any Illusion spells to date but if I'm currently running a Stealth-Based character. You'll really just have to choose between Archery or One-Handed once you're maxed out your Sneak- which is really easy; just hack on the Greybeards with their backs turned to you and in about 15 mins you'll have 100 Sneak.

Depending on your difficulty setting and general stealth approach, you may or may not need to pump health upgrades, since you're sneaking your way in and out of enemy areas, there's really no need for you to be taking damage anyways.

I assume you're a vampire, or at least planning to be one soon? The skill combination that you have is very close to specs I normally see on a vamp build. Hope it helps. :)

No, I think I'll go Dwnguard on this one. I took illusion to 100 and I kind of see him as more of a nightblade then anything else. Trying to work on one handed while I do other things too.