• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Samuruzi

What i really really want: is to adopt some Khajiit kittens yo. Humans are little creepers, and im already tired of seeing the bald one on my loading screen. Nothing would be more adorable than lil' Khajiits, I would bring 100 jugs of milk just for them. Come home and see them curled up on the roof... hell yeah.

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
Pointy eared, arrogant elf babies of magical doom!!!!!!:)

Hunfar

Oh god, Brittney Spears references, :eek:nooooo!

Little Khajiits sound nice though.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Well that depends on what stage the Lunar Lattice is in when the kittens are born. I'm not sure I'd want to raise a savage Cathay-Raht or Pahmar-Raht. Sure, they're cute when they're little..

Without knowing what phase the Lunar Lattice is in when the kits are whelped, most orphanages are probably hesitant about taking Khajiit kits. Khajiit society is very close knit anyway, most children find themselves in the care of relatives or the community/caravan rather than in the care of strangers.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Depends if they counted as children or pets. Shake the cat food "I love chicken I lover liver meow mix meow mix please deliver"